BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Es genial muy practico para traer u
En la bolsa sus colores el estilo es muy bonito un producto muy bueno ,
Ynna P.
Has softened my deep lines around my mouth.. I'm very impressed and plan to use this product for some time.
Ashley B.
Gresham, OR
I love using this to battle the effects of sun damage. This leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvinated.
Emily S.
N Royalton, OH
The Clinique repairwear Laser Focus wrinkle and UV damage corrector worked to keep my skin wrinkle free.
Estrella A.
my husband didn't like this at he wouldn't reccomed used for about 6 months and didnt see any difference
Kate S.
Rockport, TX
Slightly expensive but worth it. I use this product twice daily, and it was worked to even my skin tone.
Meghan O.
Ingleside
The consistency of this makes your face feel very soft and silky I felt it gave me a glow when I used it
Ally O.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Amazing and worth ever penny! My skin feels tight and rejevenated after use. Would recommend to a friend
Wilnorly P.
La frescura que da a mi piel es perfecta en correcion a mi cara y con su toque protector da su excelencia
Kay L.
Joshua, TX
I have used this in the past & loved it. Clinique smells great & never feels greasy. Great for dry skin!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.