BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Ravin R.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is a life saver! I've been using it for a while, and I think it truly works miracles with my face.
Belem P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is very important in my daily makeup routine because i love how my foundation settles with it .
Gisselle o.
Lewisville, TX
I like this product because it takes care of those ugly wrinkles and it helps you look as young as possible .
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This product is for hair when you're roots are breaking down its a good hair repear i recommend this product
Danira B.
Tucson, AZ
Stole this product from my mother we both use it and love it you can never go wrong with clinique products
Loni S.
Awesome texture. Not heavy. I believe I see effective results. I am very happy with this product. Clinique
Yas C.
Newark, NJ
I used this a product for a long time and I do not feel like it has made a chance to my under eye wrinkles
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
It was a very small sample i hd tried of this product so first time for me using it. Dont know the outcome
Alexa F.
Columbus, OH
I love this product! I am in the sun a lot and it helps a lot with the sun damage and the wrinkles you get
Marlin 💋.
Me and my mom love it we put it at night to sleep and it's so good !! I give it a 100 it's worth it inlove
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.