BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Shawna M.
Perryville
The aparence of fine lines was greatly less noticeable after using! Will definitely be purchasing product again
Ravin R.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is a life saver! I've been using it for a while, and I think it truly works miracles with my face.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Love these serum! Skin really absorbs this and I feel that my skin is really smooth and soft the next morning
Belem P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is very important in my daily makeup routine because i love how my foundation settles with it .
Yvette H.
It's was pricey a good investment to have younger looking skin without the sugery. The uv corrector was a plus
Madie M.
Conway, AR
this is a great product. I would highly recommend it. It is very gentle on the skin and has great packaging!
Ruby A.
San Benito, TX
This is the best stuff yet!!! I feel very good after wearing this. Almost like I'm in new skin. Awesome stuff
Maricela D.
Austin, TX
Love this!!! I would sleep with it and would wake up without looking too sleepy. Little pricey but worth it.
Marianhe A.
Últimamente es una de las cremas que he usado, sobre todo después de lavarme la cara para acostarme a dormir.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This product is for hair when you're roots are breaking down its a good hair repear i recommend this product
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.