BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Danielle H.
Wonderful line of products! Glides smoothly and skin drinks it up!
I just wish they weren't so freakin expensive!
Ana E.
Absolutely love this product combined with the anti aging day and night cream. It makes my skin supple and soft
Sabrina B.
Hawthorne, CA
Seem results with in about 4 days. This was a gassy purchase. It decreased fine lines with in a week in a half!
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I love this it works wonder on your face and neck it you have to use everyday so it can work well on your face
Carrie M.
Clinique has always been my favorite brand and the Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Corrector is one of the best!
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Love this product. Actually can see results in one week. Also can put makeup on right over top and doesn't run.
Mahallie M.
Chillicothe, OH
I use these all the time when I tan! It helps with preventing the uv dark spots and has helped get rid of them
Tania Z.
Liberty, NY
This is great for wrinkle my mother uses it and has had great success with it , as well as continues to use it
Angie M.
I use this because i have a little of photo damage on my face, and my demartologist recommended me this cream.
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have "crows feet" around my eyes . and once I started using this product it smoothes out the wrinkles a lot.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.