BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
You can actually use this directly on those problem areas directly and not waste this product by having to put it all over your face. I love that. It feels good on your skin. Not like glue like other things I've tried.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product I have used it for a few years now. I feel like it has worked . I wear it under my makeup or by it self with nothing else on my face and makes my skin with many things.
Tiffany H.
Houston, MO
I absolutely love this product! I have gotten so many friends and family members hooked to it! It's very gentle on my skin, which is great because I have extremely sensitive skin to begin with. I will be repurchasing
Shannon P.
Beckley, WV
I give this a three star because it didn't meet my expectations. I bought this a retail store and it's a bit pricey but well packaged. I was disappointed that I spent so much money on a product that didn't give me the results needed.
Hayley B.
San Marcos, TX
Seriously amazing product that actually helps to clean your face up from any imperfections. The product goes on smoothly, with a slight tingle. The product is a little pricey and must be bought at fancier facial places. I would recommend the product to anyone who wants to help clean up their face.
doreen g.
Fontana, CA
I live this product and will buy this again. This is life changing for me it can be a little on the pricey side depending on what the deal is at your local store. I have purchased mine at Sephora. I get asked what I'm using to keep my skin so smooth of wrinkles and I recommend it to them as well
Samantha L.
Amazing!!!!! This is a very high quality product and provided me with nearly immediate results (note: results will vary amongst each user and their skin type; my skin is moderate to oily). I recommend this product
Carly C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love this product. I have used the tanning bed a lot in my life and I put this on everyday in hopes for renewing my skin. It makes me look natural and have flawless skin love it very much
Ingrid R.
Don’t bother. I didn’t see any results from this serum. I used it every day and it just did nothing. It made my skin feel tacky and was so expensive!! I was so mad at myself for buying this one. I don’t recommend.
Kylie F.
Westminster
Recommended to use twice a day for 4 weeks. I'm reaching the 4 week mark and I don't see much of a difference in my skin. Although, I am using this for acne scars instead of wrinkles
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.