BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
I definitely am a product of sun damage. It helped to lighten sun spots that I have and made my face feel protected
Jeni B.
vancouver, WA
I have used Clinique in the past, but it became too expensive. Now all facial creams and serums are all expensive.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
The only serum that has improved the fine lines around my eyes. I have noticed a difference in 3 weeks. I love it!
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
Protects from the sun rays and keeps face skin moist and soft i would recommend it to anyone that is out in the sun
Rachelle M.
Ocala, FL
My wrinkles have never looked bette! give this a try! you won't be sorry that you did!!! and at a great price too!
Megan S.
Salem, MO
This product is awesome!! It is a little on the high side, but if you could afford it I would use it all the time.
Lesley V.
Brookshire, TX
Overall it is a very good product but it does take a while to work. With patience this product will work vwey well!
Raiza F.
I love the serum is a product that does not leave my face greasy but provides moisturizing to make it look radiant
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
Great product keeps my skin smooth and wrinkle free. The ladies at macys suggested it and it has delivered results
emily m.
Mission Viejo, CA
Actually works, makes your skin feel brand new. I don't have many rinkles but when I use it I can see a difference.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.