BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Emily H.
Tulsa, OK
It was ok. After I used the full bottle, I didn't notice any major difference in my skin. I will not purchase again.
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
I bought this for myself because I started to notice wrinkles on my face and this is a miracle worker I live for this
Diana A.
Wasco, CA
This product doesn't have any scent to it, so thats what's great about it. i love the texture and how fast it dries!
Michelle B.
This light serum leaves skin very moisturized and with extended use, reduces dark spots and damage caused by the sun.
Kamaria L.
foxborough
The serum works wonders! My skin looks new and vibrant! I’d recommend this to anyone wanting to improve they’re skin!
Claudia G.
Chelsea, MA
It doesn't really do a whole lot. There is no fragrance to it which is good for anyone who may be allergic to scents
Rachelle M.
Ocala, FL
My wrinkles have never looked bette! give this a try! you won't be sorry that you did!!! and at a great price too!
Roxana S.
Silky serum it works for the eye area and of course my whole face it doesn’t build up it goes in the skin properly
Christina A.
Newburgh, IN
This is a great moisturizer and repair product! I use Clinique on my skin because I have ecsema and redness issue.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
Great product keeps my skin smooth and wrinkle free. The ladies at macys suggested it and it has delivered results
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.