BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Giselle A.
Love using this before i put my makeup on and i love it! My skin feels great and it creates a great canvas for my face
Marlene C.
AMAZING SERUM !!! I got this with a holiday set and I can really see my wrinkles and fore-headlines not show so much !
Whitney L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Who new your skin could feel so nice. I love using this after a long week, completely hides my tired eyes and dry skin.
tika V.
made me look young! i get carded everywhere i go. makes me feel young and hot again. if only it makes you loose weight.
Luana S.
Melhor reparador de todos, maravilhoso. Tudo que a clinique faz é muito bom. Tenho vários produtos, vale cada centavo.
Lacy M.
I love this stuff. Miracle working serum!!!!! I only trust Clinique with my face and have been using it since puberty.
Cecilia L.
Omg this is perfect to preven rinckles and also to make the go away this works amazong hope u guus try this is worth it
Iridian A.
Phoenix, AZ
Totally amazing i love all clinique products their know that theire doing, this sunscreen protects my skin from burning
Emily H.
Tulsa, OK
It was ok. After I used the full bottle, I didn't notice any major difference in my skin. I will not purchase again.
Alexandra P.
Clarkston, MI
This is absolutely my favorite thing to put on my face. It makes my skin feel soft, refreshed, and tight! I love it!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.