BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
This has helped me with the sun damage on my face. I’d probably look 10x worse if I didn’t use this. I’ll keep buying this.
Mary F.
Los Angeles, CA
The uv light makes my wrinkles even more and with this product it helps me with that and my wrinkles aren't so visible now
Stacy R.
This is great at night after I use my Clinique three part system to prevent wrinkles and any damage brought on by the sun.
Sarah P.
Kernersville, NC
I can not live without !!!! It really sculpts and lifts your face. Looks like I had plastic surgery took years off my face
Laura w.
This sucks. i got some and it actually is just super glue for under your eyes. smells like super glue and hardens same way
Rebekah H.
Works great and very firming. Use sparingly or will cause skin to feel too tight and hurt. No residue and hypoallergenic.
Amber S.
Bossier City, LA
Tried ot for 2 weeks. My skin became extremely bright. I love my glow. My minor wrinkles are fading. Will purchase again
Nikki C.
Springville, CA
Takes a little bit to notice results but overall like the product gentle on my sensitive skin and makes it feel so soft!
Marilyn M.
So thin.. not heavy and the skin absorves nicely.... so good to prepare your skin specially on the areas that are damaged
Lilly M.
Columbus, OH
I have numerous Sun spots and this has helped decrease their visibility and it has the added bonus of fighting wrinkles!!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.