BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Imani P.
Lithonia, GA
This product has got rid of sum Of my bags up under my eye but it is a good product the more you use the more effectiveit it is.
Holly E.
Mishawaka, IN
Really love this product. Its not greacy at all and i would buy it again.... I would recommend this product to friends and family
Clair P.
Anything Clinique is automatically a green light in my book. This product helped even out my acne scars and even my skin tone.
Shayla B.
I received this as a sample from one of my beauty box subscriptions and I love it.so much so I went and purchased the full size
Nichole S.
Boise, ID
This serum is life changing. After 6 weeks use I had an amazing change in the overall clarity and texture of my skin and eyes.
Lisa R.
Aurora, CO
I absolutely love this serum! When you use it regularly, it'll help tighten your skin. And you can use it under your eyes too.
Noor A.
I haven't started to see a difference yet but I love the texture of this product. It's smooth and absorbs into the skin easily.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
I didn't do for more than 2 weeks and i did see results, i think its worth it but i don't really have any major wrinkles just yet
rebecca h.
Lincoln, MT
I tried the 1.7oz bottle and didn't see any lightening on my sun spots. I love Clinique but this did not work for me at all :(
Sabrine C.
Woodbine , MD
I am 26 years old and I can see little signs near my eyes, I started to use this product to prevent wrinkles , so far so good .
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.