BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Jenn B.
Drexel
Love this skin care it's like botox in a bottle worth the amount of money verses the small amount but it's one I don't run out of
Lisbet S.
Tampa, FL
Lo prove pero como que no vi los resultados no me gustó mucho a mi me gusta mucho esta marca................. ..................
Holly E.
Mishawaka, IN
Really love this product. Its not greacy at all and i would buy it again.... I would recommend this product to friends and family
mckenzie a.
Lumberton, NC
This is an amazing product I love it and recommend it to anyone that is trying to prevent or either trying to get rid of wrinkles
Constance B.
I have not tried this but really want to because I heard that it works wonders on the skin and shows a difference in no time!
Imani P.
Lithonia, GA
This product has got rid of sum Of my bags up under my eye but it is a good product the more you use the more effectiveit it is.
Sheryl M.
Cumby, TX
You can feel some tightening when this is applied, and I could tell a small improvement in some deeper wrinkles beside my mouth.
Brian D.
Erie, PA
This produt is really a face saver! i depened on it. it will take years off your look. Its a really great uv and wrinkle eraser.
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
I have a little bit of wrinkles under my eyes but since this handy dandy product came into my life i slowly seen the difference.
Zita B.
Browning, MT
Anything Clinique is AMAZING! I love this stuff, I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to try any Clinique products.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.