BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Emily B.
I love this Clinique corrector! It goes on so smooth & smells great! I put it on before bed but it doesn't leave skin oily or shiny.
Nila K.
I used a sample of this that I received as a gift and it felt ok on my face however I didn't see that it made things better or worse.
amanda s.
I love this syrum, it goes on nice and silky and isn't sticky at all. Sometimes you can you get it at tjmaxx for half the price too.
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
me encanta y disfruto tanto tenerlo que muero porque tengan una presentacion mas grande, esta marca ha estado conmigo desde mi ninez
Lilibeth A.
Totally in love with this product! I recommend it to everyone who has sensitive skin and gets sunburned real quick. This is heaven !
Rebecca A.
Fort Worth, TX
This product worked very well for me.
If you use as directed you will soon see results. Saw the changes I wanted and it smelled nice.
LUCY B.
This is my favorite item since my mom turned me on to this
it last a long time I like the eye dropper I feel like I am not wasting it
Sonia M.
Granada Hills, CA
Great product especially because I am under the sun a lot at work. It still smells weird though maybe a different scent would've nice
Olivia B.
Macon, GA
Love this wrinkle repair and also sun damaged skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and it did not cause irritation. Would recommend
Caitlin M.
Boonsboro, MD
I tend to get wrinkles by my eyes from smiles. This cream really replenishes them. It makes me feel and look a couple years younger.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.