BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Emily M.
Amelia, OH
This product definitely helps with dark spots as well as lines on the face. It smooths your complexion and helps for an even skin tone
Christy E.
Jasper, AL
This product is a dream , u can see it working . It makes ur skin look 5 years younger after just 3 applications. It's worth the money
Dana B.
Youngstown, FL
Great product. I could tell a difference within a few days. It's gentle. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Joanne U.
Palo Alto, CA
This product is the best. I'm only 23 years young and I've been using this for some time now. This product is good to prevent wrinkles.
Kristen D.
West Monroe
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. No harshness to my skin. I am repeat user with this. From the first time I used it I knew I would love it
Emily B.
I love this Clinique corrector! It goes on so smooth & smells great! I put it on before bed but it doesn't leave skin oily or shiny.
Natalie C.
Moreno Valley , CA
I didn't want to get wrinkles!!!
I thought. BY trying this it would work!!
And it did!! Awesome.
I love Clinique. Always recommended
Caitlin M.
Boonsboro, MD
I tend to get wrinkles by my eyes from smiles. This cream really replenishes them. It makes me feel and look a couple years younger.
LUCY B.
This is my favorite item since my mom turned me on to this
it last a long time I like the eye dropper I feel like I am not wasting it
Mio H.
Kissimmee, FL
This serum is fantastic for clients dealing with hyperpigmentation and dark spots, as well as fine lines. It's gentle yet effective!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.