BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Anesa N.
Great product. I've been using it for a long time and have nothing but good things to say about it. It has good ratings for a reason. ;-)
Nadira D.
This anti-aging cream did not work at all. The only plus side to the cream is that it smells really good and the smell isn't too strong.
Karen Fernanda B.
East Granby, CT
I love anything from clinique, I've been using their products for years. they are a wonderful brand. Their products actually works a lot.
Sheree S.
Huntington, WV
I love this. I have been using it for over a year. I feel it makes a difference if used consistently. It truly is like Botox in a bottle.
Oriana V.
It's always sunny where I live so I gotta use something that repair my UV damage.. This is awesome. Use it and you'll see the difference
Maddy K.
Cleveland, OH
Good
Product. It works
Well but it
Takes time. It is a little pricey and will probably take more than one bottle to get the best results.
Ali b.
Madera, CA
Works really well with dark spots as well. Resurfaces and and smooths out my skin and my wrinkles. This is apart of my every day routine
Nicole G.
I like this product I use at least twice every week when I get under the wrinkles it's got to put on your skin it's really moisturizing.
Ariella I.
Jamaica, NY
Tightens and corrects any discoloration. It works wonders! My mom uses it too, and there's been a noticeable difference with her as well
A very light weight product. Results seen after 3rd or 4th apply. Can be a little hard to find right amount, but still very effective.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.