BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Melissa N.
Cisco, TX
Pretty much anything by Clinique is all I will use. It is the only product on the market I can use that doesn't have any negative side effects
Angelique P.
Dayton, OH
OMG I love, love, and love this product if you use this you would keep using it. I love how it makes my skin fill when I wake up of the morning
Tracey W.
Love this serum. I can really feel the repair work happening when my skin begins absorbing it. My face glows when is is completely absorbed!
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL
Over time this product will reduce wrinkles in your under eye area. It is definitely a product you have to give it time to see a difference.
Jaelynn C.
greenlawn
its an ok products like i use it sometimes but i work but not best with my skin tone but maybe with other peoples skins that it targets
Allee C.
Princeton, KY
I love this product, I do not yet have fine lines or wrinkles but I do have UV damage. Feels so smooth on my face and works well under makeup
Jennifer C.
So far my skin looks healthy and clean it works best at night time and if you apply it everyday you will see great results best products ever
Darling D.
Edmonds , WA
I received a sample of this and even with the trial size I've all ready noticed my skin clearing and my age spots are starting to fade a bit.
Sara W.
Barrington, IL
I have done my fair share of tanning and I didn't think I had actually damaged my skin. This has really turned it around when I have used it.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Love how light and non-greasy the serum is. Goes on smooth and leaves skin feeling soft. Well worth the price. Comes in a simple little box.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.