BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Amanda D.
Pennsburg, PA
Best stuff ever I can't get enough I'm under 30 but it's never to early to start to use this stuff!! It makes the skin firm and ageless love it!
Guadalupe Q.
Riverside, CA
I really like using this product it helps me with a aging problems or other stuff .i bought at Macy's they have a Clinique section which I like
MJ A.
Bakersfield, CA
It has UV protection and its not greasy on my skin. Clinique products are good for my dry and sensitive skin. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Kristin S.
Detroit, MI
I cannot get enough of Clinique facial care. I have normal skin that gets dry on occasion and all the products are super gentle and good to me!
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI
LOVE THE WAY THIS MAKES MY FACE FEEL. I DO SEE A DIFFERENCE WHEN EVER I DO USE IT AND I LOVE IT. IT HAS HELPED OUT WITH THE FINE LINES I HAVE.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
To be honest I don't use this, but my aunt who lives in Ecuador usually buys 2 or 3 bottles to take . She says it's awesome and will recommend.
Angelique P.
Dayton, OH
OMG I love, love, and love this product if you use this you would keep using it. I love how it makes my skin fill when I wake up of the morning
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
I am trying to kick aging in before it hits me. I have been using this on my under eyes and love how it feels! Light and perfect for coverage!
Jennifer G.
Stockton, CA
It's never too early to start a wrinkle treatment for your face and I live how this has repaired my smile lines, sunspots, etc.. it's the best!
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA
Nice smell, notice my skin improve after a week's use. My skin wasn't always healthy andiet with the cream I feel andifferently look healthier.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.