BY CLINIQUE

• I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love using the clinique repairing laser focus wrinkle. I started seeing results in just a few days and i noticed that my skin was looking healthy
Janice B.
Waynesville , MO
I absolutely love this product. After about 6 weeks of usage I noticed the fine wrinkles around my eyes are definitely softer and less noticeable.
MJ A.
Bakersfield, CA
It has UV protection and its not greasy on my skin. Clinique products are good for my dry and sensitive skin. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Claire M.
Fullerton, CA
I haven't used this myself but my mom did and she loved it. Her skin looks great due to using this and a few other products. She'll swear by it.
Wendy J.
Anderson, SC
Awesome Product! Very particular about the feel of products I put on my face. This product has a very light feel to it. A little goes a long way.
Guadalupe Q.
Riverside, CA
I really like using this product it helps me with a aging problems or other stuff .i bought at Macy's they have a Clinique section which I like
Disha P.
Great for in the summer when you're out all day in barbecues and beaches and parks to keep that skin Free of damage and looking beautifully young
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
One of the best wrinkle serums out there! Never affected my oily skin in a negative way. I loved the way it made my skin feel and look over time.
Adrienne C.
Davenport, FL
I just think that this is an all-around great product, it goes on really smooth and it gives your skin such a hydrated, bright and vibrant feel.
Leidy V.
Opa Locka, FL
It is my favorritos products because it is a complete element , indeed you see the results in your skin, its texture is idela paea sensitive skin
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.