BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
maria c.
Only in major department stores. So you have to go out of your way to get and the price is high. It does work well but not as good as they advertise.
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
I gave this product to my mom to use and she loved it so I bought her another one for Christmas. I will be using this when I start getting wrinkles.
Jackie V.
My mother and I loved to use this product after spending long hours in the sun. It was really helpful and we are very glad that this product exists.
Nikki S.
Kansas City, Kansas
I bought this because I am a die hard Clinique user but it didn't work and I was disappointed. It didn't cause any problems but just didn't help me.
Joyce T.
Cape Coral, FL
This serum is marvelous. I apply it twice a day to prevent appearance of lines, as soon as I apply my skin feels smoothr and looks 100 times better.
Noor A.
I love the feel of this product. It's smooth and very silky. It easily absorbs into the skin. I need to use it longer to see if the benefits though.
Beth H.
Deland, FL
The texture and scent is great. It rubs in nicely but honestly I haven't seen a difference around my eyes but it may take a little bit to see a change
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
I really love this serum. I noticed a difference in my skin, especially around my eye area. I am not using it now, but will repurchase in the future.
Sabrina M.
Allen Park, Mi
Used some of my moms when she was visiting. She left me the bottle but haven't bought any yet. So far I like it. Fills in and prevents deep wrinkles.
Carol M.
This serum makes my skin feel so smooth, Ive been using it for a month and so far I can see some improvements on my skin blemishes and uneven tones.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.