BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Libby L.
Chamisal, NM
I purchase this focus wrinkle corrector for bags under my eyes due too massive allergies and it worked wonderful miracles in a month I saw a huge difference
Charitie G.
Tulsa, OK
Another product that actually works! I switched to this after getting great results with a more expensive product and i stuck with Clinique after i tried it!
Eve N.
Akron, OH
Awesome serum. The next day you'll see some difference. I saw difference after one application. I'm hyper sensitive and this hasn't irritated me whatsoever.
Taylor T.
This is a great product. I don't have much wrinkles yet but it smells super great and it helps hide some of the wrinkles I have under my eyes in the morning.
Jamie S.
Arroyo grande , Ca
Does and says what it is made for. Very impressed with my results. I would not purchase again because of the price. Smells great like all Clinique products.
Martha 🎀.
I'm young so I don't know how much this actually helped. I didn't notice much of a difference but I'm in my early twenties, so it may work for someone else.
Tricia S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this stuff. It feels a little strange on the skin like greasy but not greasy. It's hard to explain but I love the results. I think it's really helping
Sintia L.
Baltimore, MD
I love clinique is the best product when is come up with skin care it will always be good to make sure the while you looking pretty you skin is a good care .
Aixa R.
I like this product. The feel of it is not sticky like other ones I have tried in the past. I use this regularly but I think I'm ready to try another product
maria y.
I have uneven skin on my face from sun damage. And this has help even out my skin tone a little I would definitely recommend this to people with sun damage.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.