BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Monica M.
Love Clinique its best for my skin. I have use Cliniqiue reqairwear too much. My skin wouldn't be nice as its it is now and the 4 years ago. Clinique its the best for me. I'll always go back.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
My mom has been using this product for a while because she used to go to the beach a lot when she was younger and it has cleared out significantly all of the damage.
Morgan S.
Lindenhurst, NY
This product has made all of the hyper pigmentation and acne scaring on my cheeks disappear! I have gone through the two bottles of this already and I will always buy more when I run out
kajsa c.
Dayton, VA
I love the laser focus because it has started to even out my skin tone. I love that it reverses the damage I've done to my skin in my earlier years. I cannot stress enough, sunscreen!!!!
Christina B.
Monroe, LA
Too awhile for me to see results but once I did I could see a difference! I had sun spots from no using sunscreen and this product truly helped reduce the appearance of the sun spots.
Holly R.
Shiloh, OH
I have no aging. I'm only 21. Ivgor a sample of this and tried it just to see. It left my skin soft. I have one to my step mom. She liked it enough that she bought this big bottle.
Taylor S.
Boston, MA
Horrible, ineffective and not very moisturizing. Also the texture is strange, kind of an inbetween gel and lotion formula. Causes a bit of tingling that feels like irritation to me.
Lizeth G.
Madison, WI
This stuff has smoothed out my skin and taken away some sun damage (dark spots I have!) I'll never stop using this!!! I'm in love!

Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Norbeliss M.
I purchased this because I started with a sample bottle and liked it. I used it twice a day. I did not breakout and my skin felt softer after a few weeks. I bought a full bottle because my boyfriend one day out of the blue said my face (skin) looked great. He said he had been noticing. He had no idea I was trying something new.
scott f.
Found a coupon for this and decided to give it a try. i found the product to full deliver and i am not sure if i will purchase again just because of pricing and lack of coupons
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.