BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Natalie M.
I am in love with this. I truly think I saw results the next morning! I got this at Nordstrom. I will keep using and recommend it to my friends as well! My mother in law uses this also and loves it!!!
Andreyna R.
My mom it's trying this product and she had a lot of changes on her skin, some fine wrinkles are gone now and she is charming with this. The price it's regular but the size it's a very good quantity.
Nicole S.
Issaquah, WA
I can not rave about this product enough. It has revolutionized the way my skin feels after UV exposure and has made a significant difference in my everyday appearance.
Carrie D.
Petersburg, TX
I did not noticed any difference. I guess I am just destined to age and get wrinkles because nothing that I have tried works. For me this was not worth the money that I paid.
Jacquelyn O.
Love how my skin felt the morning after applying this product. It was pricey but worth every penny for how well the product worked. Overall one of the best anti-aging products on the market today.
Kristi M.
Palm Coast, FL
I only tried a sample of Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector for a couple of weeks. I did not see any results from using the product in the amount of time that it was used.
Tracy D.
Broken Arrow, OK
I use this product everyday. It smoothed my skin and repairs fine lines and wrinkles. I'm 49 and sometimes I still have a skin that breaks out. And it does not bother me. Love love this product
Christie S.
Las cruces , NM
I use this product daily to help with the sun damage on my forehead and the wrinkles around my eyes. I lobe how light it is. It just takes a little bit and goes quite far
Daniel D.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm 25 and jumped on the anti aging band wagon 2 years ago. This stuff works Soo good.
Feels so fresh on the skin. I use it at night cuz I like to stay out of the sunlight with creams like these
Monica M.
Love Clinique its best for my skin. I have use Cliniqiue reqairwear too much. My skin wouldn't be nice as its it is now and the 4 years ago. Clinique its the best for me. I'll always go back.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.