BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL
Absolutely amazing. Almost instant results! I've had compliments from co workers and clients! It's amazing what this can do to the wrinkles around your eyes! Not to mention the extra UV damage corrector in it!
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
This is a pretty good product. It's a little pricey but it is Clinique. It doesn't make my skin feel oily like a lot of other UV repair treatments do, so I use this one most often.
Tori C.
Lexington
I've used this and really liked it. So much that I got my mother and grandmother hooked on it. It's a nice light weight serum that doesn't feel sticky, which is great. Good price and a little goes a long way.
Taylor J.
Idabel, OK
I personally haven't used this product yet, but my mother swears by it! She applies it daily to her crows feet on her eyes, and it has taken years off of her appearance! Who doesn't love to look younger?!
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
I'm obsessed with this product. It's literally the best thing I've ever purchased for my face. I had a lot of acne scars and I definitely have seen improvement since using this.
Katie K.
Baltimore, MD
I got several free samples of this and have been using it on and off for the past 2 months. Overall I like this serum and think it is effective at softening and moisturizing the skin. I also like that you can use this on the eyes as well.
Angeline G.
Indio , CA
This product is amazing!!!!! Makes my
Skin feel what is your eyes and smooth. I love this product. I would never switch to another product for wrinkles. Definitely recommend. 10 out of 10
Ernestina G.
Los Banos, CA
This product wasn't for me. I got it because my skin felt dry and the lady at the counter recommend this product. It wasn't too pricey compared the other brands I buy. I didn't like it. It was a waste
Natalie M.
I am in love with this. I truly think I saw results the next morning! I got this at Nordstrom. I will keep using and recommend it to my friends as well! My mother in law uses this also and loves it!!!
Evelyn P.
This Product Was Actually used by my best friend . She bought it at Walgreens . it came in a really nice packaging. it was very gentle in her skin as she said and i would definitely love to try it out and give it a go .
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.