BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Meyline P.
Orlando, FL
Este producto es perfecto para todos los tipos de piel ayuda mucho con las arrugas y te deja la piel tersa. Además de eso deja tu piel hidratada y con un aroma especial. Muy recommendado y además de todo esta dermatologico probado .
nicole a k.
Scottsbluff, NE
This is really amazing i love the way it makes my skin after using it this was my frist time using it and i will but it again and tell other about it and it was pricey but worth and it is effective
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
This stuff did an amazing job I could tell a difference in my fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead. But, I have oily skin and it did break me out. But if you have a good acne routine to go along with this product it’s perfect!
If your in the sun a lot of times this product would be good for you. It helps with the sun blemishes and wrinkles. After a couple of weeks you can see a difference in your skin but it can leave your skin a bit oily but worth it.
Dawn E.
Potosi, MO
My mother loves this! Bought it for mothers day and bamm! It's a month later and she won't stop talking about how great this product is. She says it makes her look 10 years younger and feel 20!
Stephanie T.
This truly does repair! You will see subtle changes after using this product for about a month. It is easily absorbed by the skin and then sort of mattes out so it doesn't leave that shiny look that similar products leave.
Susie C.
Duncan, SC
My grandma uses it and she loves this stuff. It's very effective. She uses it every morning. It meet my grands expectations. She used it for 25 years. And again she loves it. I would definitely recommend for anyone over 25.
Ashley S.
Newburgh, IN
This product is probably my favorite of what I have tried from Clinique! After about two weeks of using it I could start seeing a difference! My skin was starting to look smoothr, my pore smaller...all around great product!
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I got this as a gift and I feel like I really see a difference using it! It requires consistent use and I felt when I didn't you it frequently I lost the results I saw but overall a good product
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
I used this product for about a month without seeing any difference. Because of the price I felt I needed to give it a fair go, but unfortunately it was too messy and I wasn’t seeing results.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.