BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Lindsay K.
Redding, CA
Not for me. I didn't notice any results from this product. Got it as a sample so it was no biggie but I definitely wouldn't buy this product. Packaging is nice and sturdy. I am in my early thirties so maybe I'm just not the target audience. I have some spots and slight wrinkles though and expected to see some sort of result. Love Clinique products just not this one.
Lorenzo V.
Winters, CA
This product somewhat does what it says it supposed to do but for the price of this brand I wouldn't say it's worth it, they are a huge candidate for producing makeup products that are safe for your skin but my dermatologist actually refused to let me use some of their products, because they can be so heavy they tend to clog your pores.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
From fall to spring i use only this line of products for my face. I love it. Works greatly to reduce damages. It doesnt make me break out in the T-zone since i have mix skin. It is very light weight and dries off fast. Perfect solution for me. In summer i prefer something more oily since the tanning and fresh air dries off my face.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
It has been specially formulated to perfect the skin and smooth lines and wrinkles. It not only covers them, but also improves them to get a smoother and smoother skin. In addition, its technology enhances the benefits of Whey Repairwear Laser Focus.

Skin Types: 1-Dry or Very Dry, 2-Mixed
Formula: Liquid
Coverage: Moderate
Benefits: Anti-Aging & Protection, Sun Protection
Kimmie K.
Great product reduces lines and sun damage . After a week of use skin does look smoother like a laser procedure would mock . Love this product and have been using it since it came out . Buy stock in RWLF!!! Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector
Jessica A.
This product for me was a gift since i love to try new things. i have only used it twice but both times i felt like my skin was glowing and so soft. if i had to say so far i would recommend this for anyone who's in their late 20 and older that gets a lot of sun and wants to help with correcting fine fine lines.
Ashleigh P.
Germanton, NC
Product goes on very well and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I felt that it left my skin rejuvenated and feeling very refreshed. My mother is a Clinique consultant and she uses this product daily.
Deanna H.
Sciota
I am a HUGE fan of Clinique products due to my extremely sensitive skin.  However, this is not one of my favorite products.  This serum feels heavier than other serums I have tried, and I tend to have breakouts after using.  I much prefer the Smart Repair serum and the Sculptwear serum.
I turly love this product. It is really hydrating and it fixes all the damages my skin has. One time I had a really damaged skin because the weather was realllllly cold and I had very very dry skin so I bought this and it did trully help my skin to appear healthier and youthful. I highly recommend this product 😍❤
Alejandra M.
Penfield, NY
i've noticed such a difference since i've started using this product. dark spots have started fading and i'm noticing less and less wrinkles every day. i've used clinique for over 20 years and i swear, they're the reason i look 20 years younger than i actually am.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.