BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Scarlett A.
Frisco, TX
Muy padre el producto que ayuda a cuidar tu piel.
Me encanta como queda mi cara , estos productos son súper profesionales , no se compara con otros , yo padezco de granitos en la cara y estos productos me han ayudado demasiado al cuidado.
Megarah C.
Mayville
After using tanning beds for a few years I started to worry about the damaging effect to my skin. I got this product and haven't been without it since, I don't feel conscious about my skin being unhealthy anymore, it's smooth and beautiful
Aubrey N.
Orem, UT
I give this product a 4/5 stars because it was a little pricey. However it does its job by making my under eyes looked replenished and recharged! I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I love the difference im seeing. It also goes on so smooth and smells amazing.
Sally F.
Mtn Green, UT
Helps clear acne scarring and redness. Slightly over priced. Clinique is really good about handing out samples of this item that lasts 2 weeks so definitely try before you buy!
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Using this on my face and chest this winter to try and get rid of some of the sun damage I have from being in the Caribbean. I’ve definitely noticed a difference around my eyes and on my cheeks where I have some scarring. Would recommend!
Estefanía A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Muy bueno, no tengo casi arrugas porq aun soy muy joven sun embargo a mi mamá le encanta y cuando lo utilicé en la parte baja del ojo pude observan un muy buen resultado
Janice W.
Stone Mountain, GA
I am outside a lot during the day and Clinique is a skin saver after being in the sun and wind. This product is amazing. Well worth the cost of the product. Highly recommend
Samantha G.
Yorba Linda, CA
This helped to smooth my smile lines and wrinkles around my forehead. I purchased this from Macy's and I would definitely buy it again! It was gentle on the skin and worked wonders for my minor wrinkles.
If your in the sun a lot of times this product would be good for you. It helps with the sun blemishes and wrinkles. After a couple of weeks you can see a difference in your skin but it can leave your skin a bit oily but worth it.
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
This stuff did an amazing job I could tell a difference in my fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead. But, I have oily skin and it did break me out. But if you have a good acne routine to go along with this product it’s perfect!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.