BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I used an entire bottle of this product. I don't have severe discoloration by any means, but it failed to even fade a couple of my larger freckles. Save your money.
Lizz G.
Love love love this product!!! Easy to use and it can also be used around the eye area. I've been using this product for almost a year, and couldn't go without it!
Stephanie B.
Long Pond , PA
I like this product more than most others however I do feel like I can feel it on my face and it comes off a tad shiny or oily. Other than that product works well
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
I love Clinique repairwear laser focus I will never use anything else besides Clinique repairwear laser focus I would recommend it to anybody and everybody who uses face cream it leaves your skin soft and silky with no leftover residue or stickiness.
Beth C.
This serum is great it's light, smooth and affective. I have noticed a difference in the size of my pores when I use this. It also brightens my complexion up too.
Gabi V.
El Paso, TX
I use this every 3 days at night. I find it to be hydrating however I can tell you that my skin is not showing any wrinkles so I use this an precautionary measure
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
I particularly love clinique products because they are quality, provide benefits that help maintain the skin, having it is an important ally for the daily care ..
maddi j.
This stuff is amazing. It has improved the fine wrinkles around my eyes and around my mouth. My makeup doesn't crease as much and my face looks so even and smooth. Absolutely amazing!
Danny M.
Greensboro , NC
I used it once or twice and gave it to my mom. I bought it for my sunburn areas. My burns, burnt and tingled too much with this product.

I hv not seen a difference in my mothers skin.
Margaret F.
High Point, NC
This is a staple skin care product I have been using it for years! The bottle lasts quite a while when you use an appointment amount. You will not be disappointed by this repair wear
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.