BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
kristy p.
Cordele, GA
This product makes you look so much younger works in just a few days very effective best i have ever used packaging is great bottle is very modern looking it is pricey but worth the money for sure
i defiantly recommend this to my friends family and anyone else
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
I am a bit of a face product junkie. I think this is my new fave. I have used for almost 2 months and definitely noticed a difference in my skin after about a week. After a month fine lines around my eyes are improved and my skin just looks better! So glad I stumbled across this product.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
I have used this a few times and it hasn't done any wonders for me but at the same time it was done no harms. I have no problem with this but it was nothing special to me
Tabatha B.
Morristown , TN
I have not been using this product very long at all. However, I am pretty impressed with how my face feels. I can not say whether it "works" but my face feels great!
Joy A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have used this product for a month now and to no avail. The fine lines by the outside edges of my eyes are still there and quite noticeable to me. I really wanted this product to work but now I have a full jar of serum that i probably won't continue to use.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I used an entire bottle of this product. I don't have severe discoloration by any means, but it failed to even fade a couple of my larger freckles. Save your money.
Lydia W.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great serum! I have noticed some fine lines around my eyes and a lot of dark spots on the tops of my cheeks and I feel like this helps fade/reduce them. I will keep using and see if I have any more visible results. Crossing my fingers for now!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I've only used this for a wk within two wks You see The difference! love this and ALL CLINIQUE PRODUCTS, hopefully I'll get more products next month. Thank you Clinique for Helping Me Age Gracefully...
#clinique @clinique
Lauren B.
Columbus, MS
This product is really good at correcting age and sun spots. It's evens your skin out nicely and is really silky. I love Clinique products. They feel the most youthful and natural to me.
STEPHANIE S.
This serum serves so many benefits to my skin. I love how my face feels after I apply it, before my moisturizer. I use every night. I feel that my skin texture and spots have improved greatly. Not greasy or thick feeling.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.