BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Stephanie H.
I dont have a ton of fine lines yet, but at 29, there are definitely some changes in my skin! I have really been searching for great skincare products and clinique never fails to impress! This is a great product and i highly recommend it.
Melinda M.
San Antonio, TX
The Clinic Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector has given me the results that I was reluctant would appear. The fine lines around my eyes seem to have disappeared and I feel more confident and look youthful.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
This was recommended by my dermatologist for some damage left from my youth of no sunscreen! I'm so glad I tried it as it truly works and saved me hundreds by avoiding laser treatments for the problem! I will be buying more, as it is now a staple in my routine.
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
Wow. If I were a rich woman, I would take baths in this stuff. Right now, I have a little vial of this that has come in a bonus. But it's lasted a long time. And it seriously has filled in my crows feet and probably taken five years off. It might be worth the seriously large investment it will take to get more.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I started using this as soon as I saw the first signs of wrinkles and I wish I had started much sooner. I was very pleased with the results and will continue to use this in my daily routine. I have been using Clinique products for years and am never disappointed!
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
I love it of course it's 1.7 oz but you don't need much for to put on. I use it because I'm starting to get wrinkles and I have a but of UV damage on my face but it has helped me clear those things but by bit and I love it.
Kristy J.
Janesville, WI
This product is so good at moisturizing and getting rid of those pesky wrinkles. Definitely a must have. It erased all of my fine lines. The price was a little up there, but nothing too out of budget. I got it at boston store. I would definitely purchase it again.
Bella T.
Aliso Viejo
At my age I thought that I wouldn't need an anti wrinkle product but I did and ever since I used this product I look 10 years younger than I did before I started using this amazing product. I recommend it to any and all that it.
Liz F.
Although I'm young, I've been noticing some small smile lines appearing. I tried this product and fell in love! After two uses my lines basically disappeared! Now I use this product every day and it keeps those lines under control while still moisturizing my face.
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
Being from Florida I've had A LOT of sun exposure and only being 22 and still being out in the sun weekly, I use this product and see great result. Clinique is great!!!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.