BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This is an amazing serum for anyone and everyone. Within 2 weeks I noticed a lot of my fine lines were diminishing. It doesn't dry me out and really helps to smooth my skin and texture
Mercades S.
I love Clinique products! I can honestly say it's truly effective. Very gently on the skin, bought at a local department store and was not disappointed. The only thing disappointing is my mom trying to steal it from me ;)
Ruby M.
Salinas, CA
This is amazing, my mom started using it and in a week you notice a big difference with her wrinkles around her eyes. She recommended me to use it and I did and it works miracles around my lips, my wrinkles are disappearing little by little and my smile is starting to look great again.
Jessica B.
Sylmar, CA
I love clinique and this is one of there products that is worth the hipe!!! I use this under my eyes and on my forhead it is gerat at feeling in does little fine lines while it corrects any uv damage you have by brightning it love love love!!!
Amber M.
FPO, AP
Tried this as a sample for my undereye area and didn't see a huge improvement. I may not have used it enough though so that may be my issue with it. I'm still at that age where I'm not completely convinced you need undereye creams but that's slowly changing, hence me trying this out.
Lore B.
This is a good product. It's a serum and it leaves my skin soft. However, in terms of "correcting" any spots on my skin, I haven't seen any change. I used it as directed for 2 1/2 months and for the money, I wish it had given better results.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
Amazing for UV damage, I use this product on my face and chest and I've seen great results! I would definitely recommend this product! I love Clinique products reasonable price and they work fabulously!
Vanessa P.
I've seen this stuff work wonders! It helps to plump and fill fine lines and wrinkles and works great around the eye area. The packaging is sleek and it's a pretty decent price. I would recommend this for any skin type
Isabel O.
Gresham, OR
This product is great. I definitely saw improvement in my skin after 3 weeks.I recommended this product to my cousin and she absolutely loved it and bought a second bottle just in case she ran out. I've been looking for a cream like this but this cream is amazing for what it does
Veronica C.
Downey, CA
Love love love.....it has help my pigmentation fade somewhat away. I have used around 3 bottles already and really feel the difference. It's pricey but sometimes we need to spend to get better results.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.