BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Jen S.
Granite Falls, NC
Clinique Repair wear Laser Focus Wrinkle &UV Damage Corrector really improved my face. I suffered from UV damage on my face from sun exposure and tanning bed over usage. It has nearly vanished the spots and wrinkles, I'm starting to look my age again!
Sarah B.
Jamestown, KY
I use this daily to alleviate wrinkles on my eyes and neck from constant sun when I was younger. It has worked dramatically to correct the damage and my skin looks a lot healthier and smoothr with no blemishes or sun spots. Overall, great product!
Melissa B.
I LOVE USING THIS PRODUCT. I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS MORE OFTEN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IT WAS A GOOD PRICE AND IT DID MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. IT WAS VERY GENTLE ON MY FACE. NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT ITS A PERFECT PRODUCT.
Sammy C.
Palm Beach, FL
I used this product for approximately 8 weeks and did not notice the results as described with the product. I have brown areas on my skin from the sun as well and crows feet, after using the product I did not notice much visible difference to purchase this product again. I would rate this a C.
Deisy V.
New Rochelle, NY
I did get this product but I don't use it as much because my skin and young and fresh. When I do use it its just under my eyes because it tends to get swollen under there for some reason just a little and it helps. My mom who is older than I am does use it and it does a really good job on her.
Maria L.
Very good product! I have been using for a good 3 years! It's pricey but well worth it! I bought this at the Clinique stand in the mall, very gentle on your skin. It's a good product!
dana m.
Staten Island, NY
Repairer line is so good and definitely does not get enough press, The products are so rich and work so well on the skin. This is another product you will see results very quickly as long as you are consistent
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I love clinique, I think it is a very good brand for skin care and makeup, it is the best! / Yo amo clinique, me parece que es una marca muy buena para el cuidado de la piel y el maquillaje, es el mejor!
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
I usually get freckles during the first part of summer because my skin isn't used to the sun exposure. I use this product and it helps even out the tone of my face during that time.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
What an amazing product! Does what it says. I have noticed a difference in the look of my lines and I have had friends tell me how great I look lately which is such a good feeling. The smell isn't bad either!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.