BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Paige W.
I got a couple samples of this from a bonus days kit and I was somewhat pleased with it given that it was free. I did not really expect much out of the product but I definitely notice that my skin really appeared to be different on the spots i treated. It also seemed to work for evening skin tone.
Alia O.
Maple Shade, NJ
Love this product helps with dark marks and tightens my skin. i bought it from belk in florida the villages. Great value, a little pricey but worth it. The serum defiantly helped me with what i intended to buy it for.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
I really wasn't impressed with this. I used it about 2 weeks and couldn't see or feel any noticeable difference whatsoever. It didn't cause any irritation but it also didn't improve my skin at all. Save your money for a drugstore product for better results.
melissa c.
Lexington, KY
I have noticed a considerable improvement in the overall surface structure of my skin. After continuous use it smooths away acne scars and brown spots. I use as a moisturizer under my foundation. It's a great product!
JoVanna B.
I wasn't overly impressed with this product. It was rather greasy and it took quite a bit to get the job done. It was rather pricey too. I don't think I would buy it again. I personally bought it through the CLinique website. I would not recommend this.
Heather F.
Wonderful serum for fine lines and uv damage. Never heavy. Still leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Helped with the "11's" between my eyes. Having skin prone to oiliness, this works wonderfully alone in the summertime.
Sarah B.
Jamestown, KY
I use this daily to alleviate wrinkles on my eyes and neck from constant sun when I was younger. It has worked dramatically to correct the damage and my skin looks a lot healthier and smoothr with no blemishes or sun spots. Overall, great product!
Christi M.
Flint , TX
I wish I remembered to use this more. I got a sample in a gift with purchase and it feels so good. It's more serum like than you're average toner. It's just one more step in my routine so I do forget a lot. If it was something I "needed," I might remember. I did love the feel of it.
Melissa B.
I LOVE USING THIS PRODUCT. I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS MORE OFTEN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IT WAS A GOOD PRICE AND IT DID MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. IT WAS VERY GENTLE ON MY FACE. NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT ITS A PERFECT PRODUCT.
Maria L.
Very good product! I have been using for a good 3 years! It's pricey but well worth it! I bought this at the Clinique stand in the mall, very gentle on your skin. It's a good product!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.