BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Tara P.
Athens, GA
It not only has helped my baggy eyes, but it moistens my skin to ensure that it doesn’t become dry. The product lasts a long time and works extremely well. It is super gentle and easy to use.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Who ever made this... THANK YOU. My skin on an every day basis is as dry as the Sahara. This product really helped hydrate my face and took YEARS off of my face.
Roksana D.
This product is awesome! Honestly you will start seeing results at the end of your first bottle if you buy the large one. But truly you will start seeing your wrinkles diminish after you buy 2. But it's worth the money. It doesn't work for everyone. I use to work for Clinique so I know when my clients would come in and I would see major results of some but others not so much. Also you have to use it consistently! Don't expect something to work if you use it once a week. You have to use it in the morning and at night before bed.
Angela F.
I bought this product because the person at the counter told me I could use it around my eye area to help the lines around the eyes. I had wanted another eye cream, but they were out of stock. I gave this a try and used it how she told me. I used about half the bottle and now it sits in the bottom of my makeup drawer with the other products that didn’t work for me. But remember just because they didn’t work for me, doesn’t mean they won’t work for you. If it looks like it interests you, give it a try.
Christine D.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I've used Clinique for 25 years and love their skin care products. This has become a staple for me. I use it specifically on fine lines and wrinkles and find that it does an incredible job of reducing problem areas. Despite its high concentration, it is very gentle and soothing. Love it!
Trang S.
Bought this for my mom and she loved it. She uses the whole line from Clinique for years and always satisfying with it. I think Clinique products are safe choices for you when you do skincare. I don't think you will see the result right away after several use like with SKII or sunday riley. But your skin cannot look bas if you use it daily. My mom loves it so much that she's willing to try any new product from the brand. Big and long term fan of Clinique
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Just recently I started using wrinkle cream and serums because I am getting a little older and in my age so I figured it is time to start a good regiment to fight the signs of aging I didn't see a very drastic difference also I don't have the appearance of a lot of fine lines and wrinkles but before they begin might as well start using this and I love the brand Clinic it is the best best best for my skin type which is sensitive skin
Stella E.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this stuff, it works great but I hate the wasteful bottle. You think that you are getting way more serum than you are. It smells weird, almost like mildew but once it absorbs that dissipates. I've seen improvement to laugh lines and forehead wrinkles since having used this for almost 4 months now.
Tara H.
I REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT AS IT REALLY FOCUSES ON WRINKLE AND UV DAMAGE AND IT HELPS WITH CORRECTOR DARK SPOTS AND SUNSPOTS. THE PACKAGING IS OKAY. ITS JUST IN A BOX. I GOT THIS FROM MACYS. IT WAS A LITTLE ON THE HIGH END PRICE POINT BUT THIS IS A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY WITH PRODUCT.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
This repairwear is beyond amazing, I use it before sleep and at morning before I place my foundation and do my make up, it worth the price, all depends in your budget but I do not find it expensive ! It is gentle, and leave the skin glowing and soft !
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.