BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Kimberly E.
Fort Myers, FL
I could not tell any difference at all with this product. It made my skin look bad for a couple months but I guess that's common with retinol. The counter reps said to use more but it never worked for me. And u wasn't worth skipping waxes due to the retinol so I stopped using it!
Madison G.
I got this as a sample and i loved it so much i actually bought the real bottle! Its a great price. Its a gentle product that works in a short amount of time. My skin looks younger and better than ever. I would recommend!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I received a sample for this product and I love it! It came with a 4 week supply. I don't have any wrinkles yet but I feel like it's an amazing product to treat as well as prevent wrinkles and dark spots!
Sierra V.
Chaska, MN
This is a great product. I felt like I was seeing noticeable results in just a few days. It helps repair damaged skin and gives it a healthy glow. It also helps even skin tone and helps wrinkles decrease. Would definitely recommend this.
Mayra Z.
San Jose, CA
Love love love this stuff! It took months to notice a difference but it worked. I also have a coworker who uses it daily on her (mature) hands and it's even more noticible on her that the product is working. The only downfall is the price.
Micaela M.
Bulverde, TX
I really like this product. Im not all to old so I don't really have to worry all that much about wrinkles, but I have started to notice some appearing recently and wanted to do something to help prevent it! I used this product and it got rid of the pre-wrinkles starting to appear!
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
I am a big fan of all things Clinique. Their products are always high quality and for a good price. This product was one I got, it does take multiple uses to see results but it worked really well on my skin. I probably wouldn't but it again but it was great for the time I used it!
Angela P.
Love, love, love this serum. I've gotten a couple free samples and I've loved how it felt on my skin. I plan on purchasing when I get a little money saved up because it is a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Ignatzia K.
I've been using this product for almost 6 months and I can't say I've noticed any difference in my skin. It's easy to use and virtually scentless but again, there have been no noticeable improvements.
Amanda B.
I tried this product for several weeks, but didn't see noticeable results. I love most other Clinique products and hoped it would smooth some minor wrinkles around my forehead and outer eye area, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference. For the price, there are better things on the market, so I wouldn't purchase again.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.