BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Iqra K.
Spring, TX
Love this product because never has my skin looked so smooth and pretty!! I sometimes have to walk to my class which means my skin has to deal with direct sunlight a lot. This product is the best if you want to make your skin look less damaged!!
Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
This stuff is the miracle worker for your daily damage . This is the "glass of wine after a long day" for your face. I apply to my face before sleeping and after washing my face and I find that my skin just looks and feels it's best when I use it . Worth the splurge !
Gabrielle M.
I've seen my skin even out where I had some discoloration from the sun on my face. This product absorbs well and isn't sticky. I'm out in the sun a lot in the summer & this is a part of my nightly routine after a day out on the boat. Must have
Amanda  M.
Columbia, MS
I started using this product this past year and I must say I can tell a difference around my eyes. It leaves your skin feeling extra smooth and you can almost feel this product working on your face. I would definitely recommend this to someone wanting to us a lightweight face cream.
Laura L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love that it repaired damage from sun! Could see difference in skin smoothness and texture almost immediately! Bought at Macy's, was gentle and great results. First time trying and will buy again! Get complements in first week of using! Pricey but we'll worth results!
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
I like this corrector. It works well to hide the fine lines that I to have in between my eyebrows and my smile. The packaging is really sleek and has a nice dropper. The only con is that it's expensive about $16-$20 I think, and it is kind of chemically feeling.
Elena A.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff!! It feels really good on the skin. I one had two little samples of it but I really didn't need all that much. The two bottles of samples lasted me enough to see a difference. Definitely going to buy it to help with pigmentation correction
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
This product is amazing for fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tones! I have all of the above and this is like the holy grain of skin care for me! Lol it def. met my expectations. I would recommend to others for sure!
Lucia S.
Redwood City, CA
I have age spots so was really excited when Clinique released this product. I have acne-prone skin which is really sensitive to certain products. I tried to use this product for 2 weeks and couldn't continue as I feel it made my break-outs worse. I didn't see visible results for my age spots as well.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
I love applying these products right before bed because i feel extra beautiful in the morning. I noticed a slight change in my skin, but it mostly just feels softer. I love the packaging, however. it's very satisfying
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.