BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Carrie J.
Austin , Tx
My absolute favorite!!! I just love the way this makes your skin feel immediately after use! Very soft and smooth! I began seeing results two weeks after I began using this product. It's a bit pricy but you only need use very little product to achieve results. Therefore, the product lasts a very long time!! I recommend this to anyone feeling they want to turn the clock back a few years!
Esmeralda R.
Hobbs, NM
I don't like to use this product but my mom does it actually works a lot it is gentle not harsh like other products my mom she loves this product a lot she says that it is not that expensive she says it also repairs her skin a lot and i have seen how much it has helped her skin.
Samantha M.
Waterloo, IA
First thing I do after washing my face is smooth this on. It's a great way to start your facial routine. It's very gentle, non-greasy, long lasting. The dropper dispenser ensures you don't waste any product. I've recommended this to several friends and they all like it too.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
I purchased this because I started with a sample bottle and liked it. I used it twice a day. I did not breakout and my skin felt softer after a few weeks. I bought a full bottle because my husband one day out of the blue said my face (skin) looked great. He said he had been noticing. He had no idea I was trying something new.
Maidelin B.
Lake Worth, FL
My mom started using him as she is about 45 and at my age I felt like I didn't need it sprinkles young people don't need that but after applying year and I've been trying it for now for like a month it feels amazing my face books so hydrated I feel like I'm glowing it's just an amazing product and I'm glad I started using it from a young age I am 29 and Lotta people think I'm 17
Megan E.
Stafford, VA
Once again I was disappointed in a Clinique product. Normally I love this brand, but in the anti-aging department I haven't been able to find a product in this brand that I love. I think I felt so let down because of all of the amazing reviews that I read about this stuff.
YESENIA D.
Indio, Ca
This just wasn't for me. First it broke me out. Second I don't like the feel of it once it's on your skin. I felt like it never sunk into my skin, it felt like a layer on top of my skin. Third never really saw any improvement. After it broke me out I continued to us it on my neck sense it's pricey I wanted to get some use of it. But overall I would repurchase nor recommend it
Grace M.
Guaynabo
He comprado esto porque empecé con una botella de muestra y me gusto. Lo use dos veces al día y vi una diferencia enorme. Mi piel se sintió más suave y se miraba mejor, termine comprando el tamaño grande ya que hace lo que promete y obtienes resultados rápidos y notorios.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
Definitely my favorite product. Works completely great. I used it every other day. I totally recommend this stuff to everyone. A little on the pricey side but very much worth it. I noticed some differences with my skin right away.
Gabrielle M.
I've seen my skin even out where I had some discoloration from the sun on my face. This product absorbs well and isn't sticky. I'm out in the sun a lot in the summer & this is a part of my nightly routine after a day out on the boat. Must have
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.