BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I started getting crows feet and wanted something to help correct the problem before it got worse. I tried this product and really fell in love. I bought it maybe two months ago and still have a ton left. Only a little bit is needed as it goes a long way.
Tarah S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product is great and really works. It is a little expensive but does what it says. The wrinkles on my forehead looked a lot better after using for a few weeks. I bought this at a beauty counter on a military base and I would buy it again.
Christine M.
Dillsburg, PA
I have spent countless dollars searching for something to help remove some sun damage from my nose, and nothing worked until I found this! That stubborn spot on my nose was almost completely gone within the first two weeks. Helped diminish some lines in my forehead and definitely helped reduce the lines under my eyes! A must have product, especially for tired moms who don't want to look tired!
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
FAVORITE SERUM EVER FOR TEXTURED SKIN!!!!!!! I've been using this for about a year and I love it so much! My skin is pretty textured and this has dramatically smoothed my skin and I would recommend it to anybody with texture! I love this so much
Veronica M.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product!!! I love the fragrance of it!!!
Excellent formula that is absorbed almost immediately!!
It has been helping with the wrinkles around my eyes, I found this product at Macy's, the price is accessible and the presentation is great!
Daliangely U.
West Palm Bch, FL

An excellent product for open pores, it helps to moisturize battered skin, takes care of it and helps to maintain and repair damages caused by makeup or years. Very good products has helped me a lot and I have seen improve the skin of my face.
Esmeralda R.
Hobbs, NM
I don't like to use this product but my mom does it actually works a lot it is gentle not harsh like other products my mom she loves this product a lot she says that it is not that expensive she says it also repairs her skin a lot and i have seen how much it has helped her skin.
Maribel S.
You really need to try this out i thought i didnt have wrinkles but this smoothed them out the first week i used it. I love the simple packaging. It was gentle on my face, i will be buying it again once i finish it which wont take long 😊
Ruth M.
Hialeah, FL
I was brought to this product because of the UV repair help. My skin suffers so much as I'm always under the sun exposure and let's be honest certain "lines" were appearing and also I was getting the oh so nasty blemishes on my face well here we go this took care of all of that.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
This is a wonderful unwrinkle antispot brightening, aging and resurfacing serum. It is really lightweight and has a clean light scent. I am really sensitive and this does not irritate my skin. The price is really nice for the results you get on your skin. I am really satisfied with my purchase and will be repeating my purchase at Ulta..
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.