BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Judy T.
This product you have to use it everyday for the result to be noticeable, which is not a bad thing. A little goes a long way, especially for the price that you would pay for it. It also can be used under makeup and helps with filling in pose. It has help clear up my dark spots.
Maria M.
Frisco, TX
The product is really good. It's not cheap which is why I rarely buy it, but it feels good on my skin on top of the fantastic smell. Pro: it feels good on my skin and the smell stays on for a long time. Con: Expensive, but it's a fantastic product. I'd probably buy it again unless something better comes along, which I doubt
Dayna Q.
Doral, FL
This is probably as good as it gets in a bottle! Its amazing!! If you're looking for more than that, you'll need products that comes in needle, cause seriouesly, this is the real deal. It diminishes fine lines but what i love the most is the esy it refines skin texture.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Serum was nice on my skin and felt hydrating. I used it at night before bed and in the morning before make up. it sat well under make up and did not irritate my sensitive skin. The container made for an easy and clean way to get the perfect amount of product and not waste any.
Anaibel N.
Good product to combat the lines around the mouth and the forehead.
All the face will be smooth and really moisturized.
I used AM & PM without problems with my oily skin.
This product has a serum formula and after months of use I saw my face more brilliant and glowing!!!
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
IT seems to work pretty well, but I don't think I have enough aging to have made the difference I'm looking for. I guess I have fewer wrinkles than other people my age, but that's really the only way I have of comparing it at this point so far. I will continue using it.
Kelsey L.
Turner, ME
I have always spent a lot of time in the sun during the summer. UV skin damage is a big concern for me. I love using this product because I feel like it really does make a difference. I usually get freckles when I've gotten too much sun and this product helps them from appearing which makes me think it really works!
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
Great moisturizer that works all day long. It doesn't make my skin greasy or oily. It also moisturizes my dry skin very well. Along with the moisturizer it keeps my skin looking young. I would recommend this product to my family and friends because it is a good value.
Rebecca S.
Orange Park, FL
This product is amazing. It targets the trouble areas, packaging is perfect for dispensing just the right amount and the results were seen almost instantly. With regular use you will be surprised. Recommend to all ages because it's never to early to start prevention!
Savannah C.
Fall River, MA
I love the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector. I wash my face thoroughly before bed time and apply this cream. Within 2 weeks i noticed a difference in my skin complextion and tightness. I love this product and will continue to purchase it.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.