BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Cynthia N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This serum is amazing!! My skin looks and feels incredible. I use it day and night and I can see a great difference in my skin. For a good amount it's not as pricey as other serums. It doesn't have fragrance so it's great for anyone. What's great it's you can use it around your eyes too.
Alexis S.
Evansville
Got a small sample of this in a gift with purchase bag. Used around outer corners of my eyes, like the crows feet area, and bridge of my nose for sunspots. It didn't seem to make a big enough difference for me to purchase a full-size bottle. But may revisit this in a few years as I'm blessed with a baby face so really no need for it now.
Racxyrys H.
Miami Beach, FL
is amazing my skin looks and feels amazing,I bought the 3-step skin care system plus the youth surge day and night cream,and the 7-days scrub ,and the repair wear serum and eye cream ,using the whole treatment works better than using the serum alone ,im very ,very happy with the results,my friends and family ask me about my skin and ,I recommend clinique to every body .
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Love this product! I saw result within a few days. It's a great value as you get a bang for your buck. I love how effective it was and that it met every expectation I needed to say young. Yes I would buy again, and again.
Paulina E.
When it comes to skin care, Clinique is one of my favorite brands because of their amazing ingredients and quality. This cream has help correct sun light spots and wrinkles under my eyes that I have been trying to get rid of for months. Over all I love this product and I will keep repurchasing it
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product if great, makes my skin feel smooth and healthy. I have used this for about 4 months now and can see a visible difference almost a glow to my face. The only thing I would change is the dropper doesn't pull up much of the product so I have to keep sticking it back into the bottle to pull up more to get my whole face.
Lizbeth H.
Elgin, IL
My mom uses this stuff all the time, I figured I would give it a go, and of course I don't have as much to correct being in my tweens, but I figured it would be a great remedy for someone with a little more to work with on their face. If it worked for me, I would think it would be even better on anyone else's skin with some more work to be done to it. Only let down is they aren't cruelty free, therefore I myself wouldn't purchase anything from them, sadly.
Holly B.
Killeen, TX
I've tried a lot of wrinkle products and this one is one of my favorites. It's very effective in healing damaged skin and reducing wrinkles. You don't have to worry about it being harsh. I feel it was a good value. If you have sun damaged skin and wrinkles I would give it a try.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
This is one of my favorite serums. it actually works! I love anything from clinique, I've been using their products for years. they are a wonderful brand. I've been using this for about a month and a half. I'm an every day smoker and have tons of smokers wrinkles. I can actually see them disappear with this product! can't wait to see what else it does!
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
Used this product for damage repair. Product worked over time and my skin feels better now I also noticed some scars fading. Price is not that bad for product. I purchased this product at Sephora because it was recommend to me by one of the mua at the store. I would recommend it
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.