BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Adrianna E.
Escondido , CA
I actually really love this product. It does exactly what it claims to do. Plus it made my skin baby soft! It's a little pricey but what anti aging product isn't ?! I say this is worth its price. It come with a little dropper which I liked. Also, a little goes a long way! I always pair it up with my Clinique dramatically different gel. (:
Andre S.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for all skin types, Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector delivers! Absorbs very quickly, and a little dab goes a very long way. Well worth the price, as so little is needed one purchase will last a month or two easily.Great for those with wrinkles and UV damage, and perfect for those trying to prevent it! I recommend this, and every product by Clinique, for that matter! They are simply the best at what they make, hands down!
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
I have been a Clinique's fan in some time and I got this serum for my mom as a gift a couple of years back and she loves this very much. She keeps buyind it every since and she tells me how much she likes this. I am sure that in a few years I may try it also because I can certainly see a difference since my mom started using this.
Alexa M.
Humble, TX
I've been using clinique for many years now and i love their moisturizers and eye cream. I have receieved two sample size bottles of this, i kept one and gave the other to my mother as she too loves clinique. I personally do not have wrinkles right now but i think this product will help to keep them from prematurely appearing.
Kelly O.
Leechburg, PA
You want this in your daily routine it is such and amazing item that after the first use you will thank me because you will look and feel amazing! you will love love love this item and thank me when you look years younger! It also has uv damage corrector in it so any sun damage you have had it fixes it!!
Melissa A.
I only purchased this once, so my results may vary compared to more of a long term usage. Granted, my bottle lasted me about a year. I did not see much of a change, if at all. I have a lot of freckles and sunspots. They did not fade, but this product did make my skin soft. It also didn't make me break out.
Caitlin H.
Des Moines , IA
I got this as a sample product in a gift with purchase from a spring collection some time ago. I'm in my very early 20's and so I don't find much use of this product and it almost seems to break me out when I try to use it. Gave it to my mom and she raves about it! She's early 50's with less sensitive skin-keep in mind.
Marcela M.
Clinical no es por quedar bien pero sus cremas son muy buenas yo he usado varias y esta es buenísima. en casa mi madre mi hermana y yo la usamos y creo que lo seguiremos haciendo y tengo que felicitar esta gran empresa de cosméticos por que crea muy buenas cremas debe tener un excelente laboratorio
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Clinique Repairwear is one of my favorite products from
Clinique. This product works really good when you apply the
serum first and follow up with moisturizer. I really like to use this
product before and after I have been in the sun. This product works
well I would definitely buy this product
Patti H.
Eatonton, GA
I have used Clinique products for years, including the toner, face wash, and I love the lipsticks. My main skin problem is sun damage, and I thought this product might help with that but did not see great results. It did seem to lessen fine lines a bit, but I've started using the Clinique Dark Spot Corrector and am having much better results.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.