BY CLINIQUE #37 in Anti-Aging

A potent serum that gives skin a second chance against lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. In four weeks, this product delivers an obvious reduction in lines and wrinkles while improving skin's overall texture. At 12 weeks, its visible wrinkle-reducing power comes remarkably close to the profound wrinkle repairing results of a dermatological laser procedure. Clinique guarantees impressive results and your best, most beautiful skin. For optimal results, follow this serum with a moisturizer and eye cream.

Research results: Proven to deliver 63 percent of the visible wrinkle-reducing power of a laser procedure at 12 weeks.

• After using it how long does it usually take to start seeing resu...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you say about...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study nights at ...2 Answers
Scarlett F.
I've tried a full bottle of this product and it is exceptionally effective... wrote a review at the manufacturer's website (hint, hint). At the website, girls and ladies, this product is brand-new, costs far less than advertised here and currently ships for free, because it is an incentive to get consumers to try it...I'm 55 and had an area of concern (right lower cheek) of fine lines (always sleep on the right, beginning to wonder if sleeping on satin pillowcases to prevent wrinkles was not a myth of my youth LOL) and this product, which lasted for over two months, took care of that problem. The ONLY drawback is the design of the bottle, I learned very rapidly to watch the rim of the bottle because somehow someway product ''escapes'' the dropper...happy (lower-cost) shopping, everyone.
Melody L.
Palo Alto, CA
Finished a whole 1oz bottle of this recently. My skin is no better or worse from before, when I was using the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. I wouldn't say that this serum did nothing, just that it did not outperform other serums I have tried before. It definitely helps to moisturizer at the very least. The packaging I am not a fan of - I suspect there's a layer of serum left that the bottle that I haven't got to yet that's beyond the reach of the dropper, and I haven't mustered up the patience to extract it yet. Will probably not repurchase.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Since this is an anti-aging product focused on reducing sun damage and reducing the look of wrinkles, I can't say too much for my skin since I am only 20 and don't have those problems. With that being said, I think that this is a nice product that's affordable for what it is. I got to try this since I received a whole bunch of sample bottles from a relative. It's lightweight and absorbs well into the skin. My skin didn't get any worse while using it as far as breaking out or anything, nor did any dark spots of anything appear.
Lizbeth H.
Elgin, IL
My mom uses this stuff all the time, I figured I would give it a go, and of course I don't have as much to correct being in my tweens, but I figured it would be a great remedy for someone with a little more to work with on their face. If it worked for me, I would think it would be even better on anyone else's skin with some more work to be done to it. Only let down is they aren't cruelty free, therefore I myself wouldn't purchase anything from them, sadly.
Delia S.
Gas, KS
I love the way Clinique Focus wear products feel on my skin.. I notice massive improvements in the first use on texture. Then Just using the product continuously my skin just looks more youthful. I would recommend buying product again an again.. Its not all that expensive, I believe around 36$. So worth the money. I use this product right under my eye ls in the dark area then apply concealer. This is a great product.
Christine M.
Dillsburg, PA
I have spent countless dollars searching for something to help remove some sun damage from my nose, and nothing worked until I found this! That stubborn spot on my nose was almost completely gone within the first two weeks. Helped diminish some lines in my forehead and definitely helped reduce the lines under my eyes! A must have product, especially for tired moms who don't want to look tired!
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
This stuff is incredible!! You really have to be diligent about applying it twice a day, but you will be rewarded for your efforts. One of my best friends introduced it to me and now I have both my sisters in law and my mother hooked. My pores are less noticible, my fine lines and wrinkles are mush softer and my whole face has a plumper, tighter younger appearance. Holy grail product!!
Valeria M.
I was given a sample of this product when purchasing another Clinique item at a store. Though initially dubious about the claims made for this item, I found that skin on my face and chest was clearly smoothr and less wrinkled by the end of my one month trial. Even my dermatologist, who checks my body twice a year because of years of sun exposure, is impressed by the difference.
Maidelin B.
Lake Worth, FL
My mom started using him as she is about 45 and at my age I felt like I didn't need it sprinkles young people don't need that but after applying year and I've been trying it for now for like a month it feels amazing my face books so hydrated I feel like I'm glowing it's just an amazing product and I'm glad I started using it from a young age I am 29 and Lotta people think I'm 17
YESENIA D.
Indio, Ca
This just wasn't for me. First it broke me out. Second I don't like the feel of it once it's on your skin. I felt like it never sunk into my skin, it felt like a layer on top of my skin. Third never really saw any improvement. After it broke me out I continued to us it on my neck sense it's pricey I wanted to get some use of it. But overall I would repurchase nor recommend it
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gail B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.