BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I highly recommend this product I love it I use it every day and every night I use a twice a day as soon as they wake up I take a shower and I put this on in my eyes and then before I go to sleep I wash my face and it put it also under my eyes so just highly recommended
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
I really like this product I feel like it is kind of middle the road pricing but yet still getting that high end look that you're trying to get from an anti aging product. I definitely like using it my skin looks better after using it for about 2 weeks. It's not an overnight product that you're going to put on and then immediately notice those differences you do you have to use it over a period of time. But it's well worth the wait.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I love this product. I am young but already have fine lines and want to prevent more. I feel like this product actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with sensitive skin.
Tabithia R.
Warner Robins, GA
The [product:clinique-repairwear-laser-focus-wrinkle-&-uv-damage-corrector] is amazing for deep set wrinkles. I used it on my forehead and under eye, it clearly reduced my fine lines and dryness.
Lelu F.
This is a wonderful unwrinkle antispot brightening, aging and resurfacing serum. It is really lightweight and has a clean light scent. I am really sensitive and this does not irritate my skin. The price is really nice for the results you get on your skin. I am really satisfied with my purchase and will be repeating my purchase at Ulta..
Kelli S.
Ive used so many different serums on my face, and for whatever reason...this one is my all time favorite. It heals, hydrates and smoothes out my skin like no other.
Hannah W.
I liked this stuff a lot!!! Almost after 3-4 days of using the slight wrinkles under my eyes are almost gone, and when outside I know I was protected from the sun!
Samantha B.
Lodi, CA
This product is a must have! I have tried a lot of brands and I honestly am not picky, but this has a good drying time and helps my skin feel so tight. I love it
Dianna G.
This is getting four stars due to the UV damage correction! I have dark spots every summer that have started to become super obvious - this diminished them with one week and continued to improve over the several weeks. I did not notice any difference in wrinkles.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Love this! I don’t have to use it daily the first couple months I did, but I noticed such a huge difference I use it only one time a week now. So it lasts and makes me feel better for what I pay for it!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.