Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY CLINIQUE

An eye cream that visibly smooths lines while plumping and refining the entire eye area. The beauty of a second chance. This three-dimensional, rich eye cream diminishes the look of fine lines, while depuffing and calming the eye area. For use morning and night both under the eyes and on lids, it plumps, refines, and moisturizes, leaving the eyes looking younger and more radiant.

• If I were to incorporate this into Clinique's 3-s... Be the first to answer!
  • I just noticed a few wrinkles the other day, and I had a momentar...2 Answers
  • I am just about to turn 30 and looking for an eye cream that will...2 Answers
aayushi c.
La Vista, NE
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream, 0.5 oz more...
Moisturizes well. Haven’t seen any significant changes. Hasn’t caused any skin irritations. Clinique pricing is a little on the higher side but overall, pretty average product. Don’t know if i would recommend to others as I haven’t seen any proof of what it claims.
Gioia M.
canfield
This cream is really really cool! I bought it for my mom for Christmas and she absolutely loves it! She says it clears up all her dark spots and leaves her under eyes so flawless! But one downside is it is pretty expensive cause it’s Clinique but if you can afford it, I definitely recommend!!
Briana P.
My undereyes always seem very hydrated (but not oily with my combination skin) whenever I use this cream. It’s a very rich cream, and I use it several nights a week to keep the wrinkles at bay. I always wake up the next morning looking fabulous!
Roxana S.
My eyes area is so dry I need something fast and it helps with overall dryness I have noticed a bit of a different with my smile lines when I smile it creates a line under my eyes and it hasn’t gotten worse I honestly thing this has helped me
Jennifer H.
This is the first eye cream that I've used that I actually saw a visible difference with. I'm 35 and have recently sprouted the dreaded Crows Feet and I want to stop them in their tracks. I highly recommend this product.
Stephanie S.
Ada, MI
This is a great product because it's very lightweight, and you can use it in conjunction with a heavier eye cream if you tend to have drier skin, or you have fine lines and wrinkles that need extra hydration.
Lauren S.
Anti-aging brands often cut corners to add moisture through really sub-par ingredients, but Clinique did not. This is an EXCELLENT eye cream that I have seen a significant difference in my eye wrinkles. I smile a lot (maybe too much?) and I always worry that I'm adding to my crows feet, but this cream alleviates that fear. Bonus: doesn't mess up application of foundation on top!
Trista D.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love the entire Clinique brand. I have extremely dry skin and I feel that everything I use from Clinique it helps with adding moisture without being oily mess. I always recommend Clinique products to my family because I feel it’s also safe for sensitive skin. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
Veronica C.
Florham Park, NJ
I got this as a deluxe sample I think from Sephora, I don't remember but I have been using it daily as preventative treatment and it leaves my eyes smooth and hydrated. It works great as a base for my concealer.  I have a few more sMokes to use but if they don't  compare I will be purchasing this for sure!
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
This made my eyes so irritated. It gave me a rash around both eyes, made them itchy, swollen, red, bumpy, puffy, and dry. It caused lines that were NOT there before due to the inflammation. It was terrible. How scary for something that is supposed to be applied around the eye area eek.
Cary M.
Townsend, DE
We aren't getting any younger, right? I know I'm not and I'm starting to show signs. I'm looking for a gentle wrinkle correcting cream, is this gentle? Does it burn, cause irritation, dryness?
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
I am just about to turn 30 and looking for an eye cream that will prevent wrinkles and improve the look of my eyes... Slowly starting to notice the frown lines between the brows as well, will this work for that? Thanks!
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
Does this eye cream work as well as the serum from the same line. I am IN LOVE with that serum and I am looking for a new better eye cream to buy. Is this worth the price? Thanks!
Nikki S.
How much does this cost ?
Rosalia C.
Perris, CA
Looking for a good eye cream. Wondering if this is worth it