BY CLINIQUE

What it is: An eye cream that visibly smooths lines while plumping and refining the entire eye area. What it is formulated to do: The beauty of a second chance. This three-dimensional, rich eye cream diminishes the look of fine lines, while depuffing... see more...

Katy W.
Tennessee
I really like this eye cream because I have dry skin and it moisturizes very well. I like the consistency of it too— it’s pretty thick. I haven’t noticed a particular reduction of fine lines, but then I’m not getting any new ones either sooooo..... I want to point out that this stuff, like all other skin care, does NOT need to go directly under the eye, but more in the hollows of the eyes because it will naturally ride up. If you put anything too close to the eye, it will ride up and burn.
Serena N.
Windsor
This product is the BEST eye cream ever. It does was it says it does, after a week of using this every night I noticed less bags and wrinkles. The packaging it amazing and feels great. It is a bit pricey but has a lot of product. My last jar of this lasted me 6 months. I’m in love!
Kelly R.
New York
Love this stuff! The Repairwear line is full of beauty home runs and works together so well. This is a fast absorbing product that doesn’t gum up under all your other lotions and potions. And a little goes a long way. Been using for years and my skin lives me for it.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Jenny G.
madison
Love this product. I put it on nightly after washing and moisturizing my face. I feel like it really soaks into my under eye area and makes my makeup glide on in the morning. Wirth the money!
Ally W.
This eye cream was a holy grail in my beauty routine for quite awhile! The packaging is clean and efficient as well. I really enjoyed this cream and found it to minimalist fine lines. I would highly recommend buying this!
Jade D.
Alton
Repairwear is a great product. You are results right away. It leaves your skin smooth and younger looking. It exceeded my expectations. Comes in a nice small package and is very inexpensive
jaci A.
Another wonderful eye cream that targets fine lines and smooth my under eye dryness. I love the packaging!! It is very gentle under the eyes and it doesn’t feel to heavy either.
Allison W.
Alexandria
I don't notice a difference when using this product. I also am not a fan of the smell. I think it is overpriced for not making a difference.
Nicole B.
magnolia
I used this as more of a preventative because I don’t have very much trouble around my eye area but it does lighten the dark circles under the eye.

JCPenney