Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY CLINIQUE

An eye cream that visibly smooths lines while plumping and refining the entire eye area. The beauty of a second chance. This three-dimensional, rich eye cream diminishes the look of fine lines, while depuffing and calming the eye area. For use morning and night both under the eyes and on lids, it plumps, refines, and moisturizes, leaving the eyes looking younger and more radiant.

• If I were to incorporate this into Clinique's 3-s... Be the first to answer!
  • I just noticed a few wrinkles the other day, and I had a momentar...2 Answers
  • I am just about to turn 30 and looking for an eye cream that will...2 Answers
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I have been using this product since I was in my forties. I have noticed the lines around my eyes getting smoothr. I highly recommend this product.I was starting to get crows feet around my eyes. I tried every eye cream out there. Besides not working, many of them would irritate my eyes and make them water. So, I thought I would try Repairwear, hoping that it wouldn't be another product in my skincare graveyard. I have now been using this product for 2 years and the 'laugh' lines around my eyes have softened and best part there is not a bit of irritation!!! Now if that isn't a two-for-one special, I don't know what is!!
Kelly J.
Columbia, MD
This product gets two stars just for being a great moisturizer for the eye area. Technically, I think it should get none since it's supposed to correct wrinkles too. I think that most anti-aging products claim to do things they don't and this one is no different. The formula felt great on my skin and the hydration for my eye area did improve its appearance. However, after a month of use I didn't see any difference in my fine lines. The ingredients seem like good ones, so I have to assume that the jar packaging is at least somewhat to blame for the ineffectiveness since exposure to light and air will degrade ingredients.
Sara M.
Fall River, MA
I received two complimentary sample packets of this product from Sephora after purchase and since I don't really care much for skin care or have a routine, I wasn't aware of this little holy grail. One night after cleansing my face, I reached for it and put it on, immediately I noticed the silky smooth consistency of the serum. It was thicker than most serums, not watery, glided on my face like butter and felt my skin drink it in fast. The samples lasted me a week. I noticed my skin was more radiant, supple, and smoothr than normal. I highly recommend. I'm in my mid-20s, normal skin, not acne prone.
Katheryn G.
Los Angeles, CA
Clinique's Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is perfect for daily use to lessen the visibility of wrinkles near the eyes. It is perfect for sensitive skin and the sensitive area it is used on. It goes on thick but absorbs quickly. I usually use it at night after my cleansing routine, but it works for morning use as well. It will not leave behind a residue or affect makeup. While somewhat pricey, a little goes a long way, making this a smart purchase when compared to costly procedures or injections.
Ashley C.
I've purchased and used this eye cream for a while now without any noticeable results. I was much more impressed with Fresh Black Tea eye cream after one use than I have been with months of use of the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus. I definitely won't be buying again. The Fresh eye cream is pricey especially compared to the Clinique, but when you're not getting any results you're really just wasting your money. I don't mind investing in a cream if I'm getting the results to back it up.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm only 20, so I don't have wrinkles yet. But my mother, who is 41 and looks like she's 30 at the oldest, taught me that the secret to looking young longer is to start using these creams and such before the damage is done. My poor eyes always have really bad bags and I definitely don't treat them right when taking off makeup, but with the help of this cream they look a little less puffy, sunken in, and creased. Ask me again in 10-15 years and we'll see if I still think it works well.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
I usually love Clinique products but typically have a difficult time with correcting eye creams. I purchased this cream at Ulta. I tried this product for the first time and It is really gentle on the skin but I am not sure that it completely does its job. My mom tried it as well for about a month and did not really see much difference in the wrinkles around her eyes. This may work better for some than others but I do not plan on purchasing this product again.
Kim H.
I recently switched to this from All About Eyes. I like it however occasionally it does sting my eyelids a little. The price is up there. I bought the small bottle both because it was less expensive and because this stuff lasts forever. The last big bottle of all about eyes I had lasted me about 3 years and didn't look all that wonderful at the end. I recommend this to anyone looking for a little pick me up for your eyes, but do buy the smaller bottle.
Tracy H.
Clinique was the first makeup line I got into, so I'm always a bit partial to them. I think they have the skin care line down. All of their products are top notch and this eye cream is no exception. Since I turned 30 I have needed to step up the skin care treatment, including a good eye cream. This one doesn't disappoint. Though a little spendy, you get what you pay for in this case. You don't need a lot for each use, so it should last a while.
Kellie M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I am only 30 years old but have lived in florida all my life and the sun definitely has done a toll on my eyes. I was beginning to see the start of crowsfeet under my eyes and this product has done wonders for me. You may not see results as quickly as if you were to go under a laser but in just a few weeks i saw major resulta. I stand by cliniqe 100%. O have been using their makeup and other products for 15 years.
Cary M.
Townsend, DE
We aren't getting any younger, right? I know I'm not and I'm starting to show signs. I'm looking for a gentle wrinkle correcting cream, is this gentle? Does it burn, cause irritation, dryness?
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am just about to turn 30 and looking for an eye cream that will prevent wrinkles and improve the look of my eyes... Slowly starting to notice the frown lines between the brows as well, will this work for that? Thanks!
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
Does this eye cream work as well as the serum from the same line. I am IN LOVE with that serum and I am looking for a new better eye cream to buy. Is this worth the price? Thanks!
Nikki S.
How much does this cost ?
Rosalia C.
Perris, CA
Looking for a good eye cream. Wondering if this is worth it