BY CLINIQUE

CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus SPF 15 Foundation Shade 05 1 oz see more...

Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had moregt
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I purchased this because during the summer I always get burnt, it has a good matte finish but the spf is very low and if at a beach or anywhere with lots of sun I recomend wearing another sunscreen on top of it.
Dee D.
Greeley, CO
This is another favorite, Clinique never let's me down because it doesn't cause breakouts like most products do. It last's longer than you think and even in the sun. You have to double layer this foundation because it is on the thinner side. I always have a 2nd jar on my shelf.
Rebecca L.
I only use Clinique makeup a very specific time of year: betwen summer and fall when my tan is fading.  Other than that time of year, I cannot find a shade that matches my skin tone. Clinique in my experience tends to cater to pinker undertones while I have a distinct yellow undertone. I like the product, but it doesn't fit my skin.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
This foundation has great coverage! It can work for everyone with all of the different shades. It always stays on all day, even through performances. It has a nice nature so skin finish. I would totally recommend to others!!
Natalia Q.
It has a great cover in any type of skin! In my case i havent had any allergies, and it doesn't make my skin dry, it protects my skin from sun rays and i don't have to apply it too many times to have a nice coverage!
Semila B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is an okay product, it's not the best because it sheer. It is very easy to apply, always that is what I think. It's good for combination skin bc it's not all the way matte. It's in the mid-range for long lasting. I wouldn't buying again.
Kirsten B.
Hollywood, FL
I love this so much!! The SPF is perfect so outing, and being out but still having your face on. It is super light and easy to apply and stays on all day but it is also not a pain to take off at night!
Melissa F.
Lombard, IL
This foundation no matter how I applied it always looked cakey. A beauty blender, brush, and even my fingers didn't work. It also reacted wierd with my skin. It would oxidize within twenty minutes and turn orange and go about three shades darker than how it was originally.
Sylvia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Loved this! It went on easily on my light light skin and hardly looked like I was wearing any at all! Felt nice to wear and was a nice cover, felt like my skin could still breath.
Only problem was the BIG bottle. I just need a few drops per time and I only wear it once a month. I need a mini travel size.