BY CLINIQUE

CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus SPF 15 Foundation Shade 05 1 oz see more...

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I was very pleased with the coverage with this foundation. It went on smoothly and covered well. It was a little heavy feeling on my face but not gummy. It is on the pricey side but I am willing to pay more for a great product. Clinique also has great incentives/gifts when you buy!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This has to be the best foundation i've ever used. the difference in my skin is visible and I love the sheer coverage. I goes well with my make up routine and a little goes a long way. So far it is my favorite of all of their foundations. I would recommend it in a heart beat.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
My favorite foundation. I just switched to this product from Clinique super balanced. I'm so glad I made the switch. It's lightweight and easy to apply and has added sunscreen which is perfect for everyday wear!
kaylee c.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
A little goes a very long way with this product and i love it for that!! I am able to get a lot of use out if it for the small size it comes in which is very convenient. It applies matte and very smooth!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
was not impressed with coverage or durability. Semmed to melt after couple hours. Also made my skin break out, but I do have very sensative skin
Heather R.
Heather R.
Canton, OH
I love this foundation! The coverage is great and, compared to other brands, it is reasonably priced.
Argenis L.
Argenis L.
cualquier producto CLINIQUE es de excepcional calidad por su excelente reputaciĆ³n es de los mejores
Mayela P.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
It's been awhile since I used clinque but it reminds me of a more este louder feel plus way to dry
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love this foundation it's easy to apply lasts all day and isn't too heavy!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
I only use Clinique makeup a very specific time of year: betwen summer and fall when my tan is fading.  Other than that time of year, I cannot find a shade that matches my skin tone. Clinique in my experience tends to cater to pinker undertones while I have a distinct yellow undertone. I like the product, but it doesn't fit my skin.