5 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A moisturizing foundation formulated to help smooth fine lines. This foundation was specially designed to give skin the moisture that instantly helps eliminate fine lines. Mirroring the effect of expertly retouching a photograph, this makeup contains a dollop of the innovative technology that powers Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus serum to instantly soften and smooth the complexion. see more...

• i have really oily skin would this be a good choice?1 Answers
  • How is this for very dry skin? I get bad flare ups of eczema on my ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price or is there a drugstore dupe that works the s...3 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta que no hay olor y va tan suavemente y se mezcla perfectamente. Este es un fundamento maravilloso. Creo que este producto es bastante fácil de aplicar y sólo tiene que sumergir el cepillo en la botella una vez e incluso en su cara. Lo bueno es que lo compré hace 7 meses y todavía tengo la mitad de lo que queda así que definitivamente compraría este producto otra vez, debido a la gran cobertura y el tiempo largo que usted guarda el producto.

I really appreciate the built-in sun protection, smooth application and all day wear. I think that this product is fairly easy to apply and you just need to dip the brush in the bottle one time and even it on your face. The good thing is that I bought this 7 months ago and I still have half of it left so I would definitely buy this product again, because of the great coverage and the long time you keep the product. I really appreciate the built-in sun protection, smooth application and all day wear.
faith e.
faith e.
Review for: Shade 02
I have been using Clinique foundation for YEARS now and I absolutely love it. Its so gentile on my skin and hides any redness from blemishes. My face gets bright red when I work out or get too hot and when I wear this you cant even tell! It sits so light on my skin sometimes I forget I have it on. Most people cant tell I wear foundation they just think I have great skin lol. If you're looking for something to even your skin tone and leave a flawless finish this is it!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Review for: Shade 04
I don't know if this is the shade I used... but I do not like Cliniques line of foundations at all. I have tried a few, and I always feel like my skin looks lifeless with them on. They don't stay on for the full day. I' mean if you're super greasy this could be good because I don't get oily with it on, but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it. I feel like it doesn't cover any acne or scarring, and if you're wrinkly, it sits in the cracks.
Alexus G.
Alexus G.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Shade 11
This is actually the only foundation I have used that hasn't come in an air cushion, I think that this product is fairly easy to apply and you just need to dip the brush in the bottle one time and even it on your face. The good thing is that I bought this 6 months ago and I still have half of it left so I would definitely buy this product again, because of the great coverage and the long time you keep the product
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this once to try out because it seemed like a pretty good foundation (plus, it's Clinique). I use moisturizer and then apply this foundation lightly. It doesn't take much and gives me just the right amount of coverage. It's isn't too sheer and certainly not heavy, it's just right for me. It goes on sort of like a gel and feels light on your face. I love it!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Today I can tell you that it has not been noticed for three days. Nothing. My freckles are still there, it was not going to be miraculous, of course, but I noticed that the spots that started to appear on the forehead from the effects of the sun (very very light, seriously), are no longer noticeable. And the one that really worried me, actually, is not.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Shade 04
I have been purchasing Clinique's Repairwear foundation for years now. This is the perfect match for my skin tone and provides appropriate covering of blemishes while maintaining a natural, fresh look. An added bonus is that this foundation includes SPF without resulting in a greasy look that many other foundations with sunscreen create.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Shade 04
This is my go to foundation for daily use. It has almost perfect full coverage but doesn't look like pancake makeup. I have dry sensitive skin and this has never caused me to breakout or itch. It feels wonderful and you can layer it for a fuller coverage effect. It is also long lasting and you don't need much to get decent coverage.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Shade 02
I have used this product, but do not find that it is worth the expensive price. Clinique is made by L'Oreal, and I find that there products are the same, just in more expensive Clinique packaging. I actually prefer IT Cosmetics to this product as they work better and also provide the SPF that I need to prevent skin cancer.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Shade 03
Maybe it's the SPF in it but this foundation gave me a white cast and it didn't look right in photos. Even without flash I could see a white cast. Thought maybe I picked up the wrong color but when the sales lady matched my color to a darker shade it did the same. I returned it and don't plan on repurchasing.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the price or is there a drugstore dupe that works the same?
Lizabeth G.
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
i have really oily skin would this be a good choice?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
How is this for very dry skin? I get bad flare ups of eczema on my face and would love a foundation that covers that without being too heavy or cakey.