What it is: A Clinique Sonic System plus a three-step skin care regimen for drier skin types and a glowing, youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated to do: Use dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for Combination Oily to Oily Skin!
CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for Combination Oily to Oily Skin uploaded by Rzan N.
Perfect! A couple of months ago I was in a crisis, my skin was breaking out and I had no idea what to do. It seemed to be all over my face and nothing was really working. So I decided to haul it over to my nearest sephora to find a solution. The lady there recommended this kit because it set a routine for my skin and would really help with the oiliness I usually have. She was right! I loved it so much I ended up buying the full set and use it twice a day every day and can tell a difference! I love it and would recommend it to anyone who has oily/breakout prone skin.…read mo
Crestview, FL
I love clinique's Repairwear line. It goes on nicely, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft. I feel that it is quite effective for my fine lines that I am discovering in my 30s. It works great for my sensitive skin and doesn't add to my acne issues.
Toledo, OH
Clinic, has always been a staple in my skin care routine. To find something that works on my skin and do it’s job within 3 to 6 weeks is such a winner for me!. I would recommend to any buddy who is looking for a great skin care product without the fragrance.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This is a fabulous product it works well. Feels good with mo redness some other products leave behind. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft you will love the way it makes your skin feel. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a rejuvenation . You will be glad you did
Dawson Spgs, KY
Beautiful packaging, great for your skin and comes from one of my most trusted brands. As I get older I have begun to invest more in skincare and this is a must have.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
While working at ULTA I was able to try some of this cream, one of my friends that worked there with me told me it would be good for my oily skin, and she was right! It smells good and it give great moisture. I would usually go in early to do my make up with products we had in the store and I was pleasantly surprised that this didn’t leave any oily residue underneath my makeup! It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth the money!
Wake Forest, NC
CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for Combination Oily to Oily Skin uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Great Product. Product is not drying to the skin. There is no white residue. Great for all skin types and shades of color. Great for those hot Summer days on the beach or pool party's. Can be worn everyday.I will be purchasing this product again in the future.
South Gate , CA
Se siente realmente hidratante y hace que el área debajo de los ojos sea especialmente flexible. Además, es lo suficientemente suave como para usarlo de día o de noche y se pone bien debajo del maquillaje. Después de un mes, notamos que nuestros párpados estaban menos crepé y nuestras patas de gallo definitivamente parecían más superficiales.
Lake Forest, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve only had great experiences with Clinique products. They leave skin looking better, which I don’t know if it means I have high standards, but I’ve come to expect it from everything I use. This cream is great - I look brighter and it makes me feel more confident which is the most important thing
This facial cream is nice and light and gets absorbed nicely into your skin. Your skin feels well hydrated and refreshed the next morning as long as you have a good facial cleaning routine. It is a little on the pricy end but love this night time lotion. Would totally buy it again.

Looking for your answer?