What it is: A Clinique Sonic System plus a three-step skin care regimen for drier skin types and a glowing, youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated to do: Use dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for Combination Oily to Oily Skin!
Jackson
I have this to my friend, and asked her to give me her honest opinion on it. She said, “ I like using it and it has helped my oily skin and also does protect me from the sun.” Upon hearing this, I bought yet another one to try for myself and I highly recommend this product.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoyed using the Clinique repairwear laser focus line smoothing cream with the SPF 15 in it. I love anything that will help reduce sun damage. I found it to be very gentle and it definitely helped with my fine lines and wrinkles. I would definitely recommend it to others. It’s a large jar and I felt that it was a good value.
The Woodlands, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product so much. It’s so hydrating, very gentle, I don’t think I’ve ever found something so good for my skin, the packaging is very pretty and sturdy, I recommended this to my best friend and now she buys it all the time. We are in love with it.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing. I use it with the Moisture Surge lotion. Both are super light and refreshing on my skin and feel amazing. Nothing has worked better for my skin. I don't have as many breakouts any more and have continued to buy these products.
Bealeton, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Clinique face products. They always go on so smooth and never feel greasy or harsh. Meets all of my expectations and gives a small amount of spf under my normal spf tinted moisturizer. Would recommend as well as any other Clinique product.
Hamburg
Purchased at: ULTA
Everything about this product is amazing. The smell, the hydration, the way it performs. Amazing. If you are looking for a moisturizer that is not going to make your face feel like a grease machine this is the product for you.
greenwood
Purchased at: Sephora
Left my skin very soft and refreshed. Helped with redness and was very satisfying while in use. My husband thought it smelled great and I liked that the ingredients were natural. I will definitely use this product again!
Lavalette, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
V nice formula. Love love love this brand. So cool on face. First time user here but I’ll keep using. Packing was lacking by the product met all expectations. Well worth the money. I would recommend to anyone
san antonio
This has helped my skin tremendously and as an added bonus there is spf in it! It also lasted me a good 6 months which was great it's not to pricey in my opinion and the quality of ingredients is amazing!
Lakeland, FL
Clinique is one of my favorite brands for both makeup and skin repair Clinique is a brand I can trust and a great value for the money. I’ve been using them for years. Love Clinique and know u will to.

Looking for your answer?