What it is: A Clinique Sonic System plus a three-step skin care regimen for drier skin types and a glowing, youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated to do: Use dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for Combination Oily to Oily Skin!
Non so che dire, perché non ho capito cosa dovesse fare. Ho solo sentito una bella sensazione ma basta. Prezzo alto
Clevedon , Clevedon
Very smooth! Great smell and pretty packaging! Doesn’t make my skin look oily at all so great when wearing makeup
Zambales
It's a must for me when i'm wearing ny everyday make up or a heavy make up. It does its job on my face honestly.
1013
Successful brand good quality and to the taste of the good fashionable and very well-known and famous person
Maravilhoso esse produto Amo a marca uso sempre esse tipo de produto Adora a proposta me ajuda muito pra mim
San Francisco de Macorís
Es buena, no el mejor suncreen que he usado pero me funciona y no me deja la piel grasosa desde un principio
this product is amazing, it leaves my skin so soft and i kinda like the packaging too so i highly suggest it
martil
I will not lie and say that i use this product but my friend used it and she’s recommended the prod. uct
Dammam, Eastern province
Really softens fine lines and wrinkles! My favorite serum.. used it for years!! Great for sensitive skin!
This smells good, feels good on skin. Definitely worth ur money. If ur oily skin u need to use this

Looking for your answer?