Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Combination Oil to Oily

BY CLINIQUE

Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Combination Oil to Oily - A daily moisturizer with visible effects. Lines and wrinkles seem to evaporate, replaced by plump, vibrant skin alive with collagen and elastin. Skin gains strength over environmental agers. Looks younger, longer.(1.7 oz.) - Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Combination Oil to Oily see more...

Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I just started using this product. So far it has done what it says it will and I am not disappointed at all. I have what I call my worry marks right between my brows, they are named after my two children..lol. I have noticed a slight diminishing to these stubborn wrinkles. I have only been using it for about 3 weeks and some days I forget. I think that it is one of the best products I have tried lately to get rid of these troublesome things...I use the cream, and the serum. It is worth a try I think. A bit costly but worth it, I save up and use it sparingly and it still works. A little goes a long way.
Valdya B.
Brookline, MA
I had to buy the combination to oily one for the summer. Because now my skin is too oily for the combination to dry one I bought in the winter. So far I really like it! My face is not dull, oily, and shiny anymore. It's just the price that's a bit of a pain. And the fact that one type doesn't match all season.
Sam B.
Good but left my face greasy. It is cool and all but it left my skin very oily and I had only used it once. I like the packaging, and I know the company can do better. I have used thier products before and the one didn't really help me.
Jenna C.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I love clinique's skin care line! It's the only skincare I am using! It's light and doesn't feel like it's full of harsh heavenly scented ingredients! Clinique is by far my favorite and has the best sleek look to their bottles
Melanie O.
Vail, Arizona
So, I got a sample size of this miracle in a bottle with a purchase a couple months ago, and soon realized it needed to be a part of my daily skincare routine.  I ran out and bought some when my generous sample size started getting low, because I couldn't be without it!  Love Love Love this stuff!
Fabiana G.
This product actually works good, my moms uses it every night around her eyes and you start to see your eye'S skin renovated after the first apply, sometimes I use it and I wake up with a fresh skin, I would buy this again for my mother
Stephanie B.
Russellville, AR
I do not have any lines and wrinkles yet, but I like to use this once in awhile to prevent any aging coming on. I really like that Clinique is fragrance free and dermatologist tested.
Alexandra W.
I I bought the travel size because I wasn't sure what I needed. It is excellent! Does exactly what it says and doesn't irritate my very sensitive eczema-prone skin. I will be buying the full sized one as soon as this little jar is done!
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
My sister has the wrinkles forehead I've ever seen, this stuff works wonders, really does smooth out wrinkles and fine lines like you've had a professional treatment, would have gotten 5 stars if it smelled better 👏