Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus All Smooth Makeup SPF 15/ PA +++ Shade 02 (F-P), 1oz, 30ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus All Smooth Makeup SPF 15/ PA +++ is designed to give skins the moisture that instantly helps smooth away lines and doesn't settle in. There's also a dollop of the technology that powers Repairwear Laser Focus serum to... see more...

• "My skin is super sensitive and I've been using this foundation for almost a year. I haven't broke out at all. It blends really well. It wasn't as expensive as most foundations and it last a while." in 4 reviews
Katelyn L.
League City
I have this exact product right now at home! I enjoy this product. Clinique has been around forever and never has been a disappointment!
The packaging is very nice! Always!
I usually go to Macy’s to buy this product! Clinique always has amazing deals also! They never let me down! I enjoyed this product I’m 100% sure you will also
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh
I'm not a big make-up  person. Just on special occasions when I go out. So when I try this it made me feel like I wasn't wearing anyting. It went on soft and easy. When I want to take it off, it came off nice and easy I wasn't rubbing my face consistently to get the makeup off.
Lindsey E.
Coverage was an issue for me here. I also had a very difficult time matching my shade, even with the aid of a trained professional. I'm not sure why this didn't work out well for me. I will say that it travels well, is clean smelling, and overall easy-to-use, but just not for me.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I have very pale and sensitive skin so when I was recommended this product at Ulta, I wanted to give it a try! The color was a great match to my skin tone. The only downside to the product, was that it did leave my skin feeling greasy\oily!
Natalie B.
I love Clinique make up especially in the summer when I don't have to wear sunscreen on top of my make up! Just one coat of the make up keeps my face protected from the sun as well as provides good coverage! Def worth the price!
Imani S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this from the mall in my town and my mom always talked about it cause it was known to protect you from sun and acne but the shade range to me wasn’t all that great and for the price I would like to see more done.
Shonda H.
Not a fan... sadly. This product looks amazing when you first put it on. It’s total full coverage and would be great if you wore it only a couple hours. After about 2 hours it begins to separate and just looks horrible.
Peyton S.
I love this foundation, but I may be biased because I just love clinique so much! This foundation is light enough for a summer day if you want to cover up for the beach or pool but would like to wear a light makeup. The SPF works really well especially for my sensitive skin!
April c.
I love this product. I got it as a birthday present and I am very precise on what I wear since I try to get products that won’t irritate my son and this one was beyond perfection! I just wish it was cheaper!
Alyssa G.
Shelby Twp, MI
Since i have alot of blackheads on my nose, it made my nose look like it was peeling in a way but besides that my cheeks and forehead looked alot better and blended with my skin tone very nice