Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus All-Smooth Makeup uploaded by Paola S.

BY CLINIQUE

Repairwear Laser Focus All-Smooth Makeup SPF 15 - Designed to give skins the moisture that instantly helps smooth away lines. So it doesn't settle in. There's also a dollop of the technology that powers our Repairwear Laser Focus serum to help skin look smooth, soft.Please note: This updated formula is a bit more sheer than original Repairwear Anti-Aging Makeup SPF 15. Prefer more coverage? Clinique recommends Perfectly Real Makeup, or Continuous Coverage.(1.0 fl. oz.) - Repairwear Laser Focus All-Smooth Makeup SPF 15 see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great makeup. It goes on smooth and covers up your blemishes it's very moisturizing and blends really well leaving a nice dewy finish. It's a good water based foundation. It's expensive but a little goes a long way and it's well worth it.
Aurora T.
Palmdale, CA
This product is amazing. It is water based so it glide on you face. It doesn't feel heavy on your face. It blend really well and hide imperfections nicely.
Rubi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this foundation and I love how smooth my face looks I highly recommend.
Jenna H.
Review for: Shade 07
I love this stuff. It is water based so it glides on so smoothly and doesn't feel cakey or heavy. It covers really well and blends easily. I have a lot of freckles and it takes care of hiding them and blending your skin tone in a really great way.
Tiffany F.
Review for: Shade 07
The perfect everyday lotion! I love this product so much. It is my all time favorite face lotion. It gives me a ton of hydration but, does not make my skin feel greasy. Perfect to put on before makeup. Great for both morning and night. A must have!!
Mariane A.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Shade 07
This is really great!!! I love, have a incredible shade!!! It is not so expensive and you can find in anywhere!!!!
aeat a.
Kfar manda
This the best make up that i usedand i shouls not change it ever us make a very good couverge and make my face dont have any rong on it
Alejandra H.
Review for: Shade 07
Realmente mi experiencia con el producto a sido de los mejores me ha corregido las imperfecciones de la piel, la e utilizado con mucha frecuencia día tras día me a durado mucho, pero la desventaja es que cuando sudas se nota un poco
Paola S.
Maracaibo - Venezuela
This is one of my favorite repairers !!! I keep ever use !! completely covers any defect that has in the face like a pimple or a line of expression, is totally wonderful, every time I use it I like !! coverage is absolutely no doubt is one of the best buys I've made #Clinique #AntiAgingMakeup # Spf15
Viktorija K.
Šiauliai, LT
Review for: Shade 07
Really good felling on face also good covered :) a little bit to priced but recommended
April F.
Princeton, KY
I have oily skin. Would this work good for me?
Leah g.
does this work well with combination skin?