Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus 1.7 oz uploaded by Tomeka M.

BY CLINIQUE

A potent serum that gives skin a second chance against lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. In four weeks, this product delivers an obvious reduction in lines and wrinkles while improving skin's overall texture. At 12 weeks, its visible wrinkle-reducing power comes remarkably close to the profound wrinkle repairing results of a dermatological laser procedure. Clinique guarantees impressive results and your best, most beautiful skin. For optimal results, follow this serum with a moisturizer and eye cream. Research results: Proven to deliver 63 percent of the visible wrinkle-reducing power of a laser procedure at 12 weeks. see more...

Brittany P.
Saint Louis, MO
I highly recommend this serum. It helps with both firming your skin, and reducing fine lines, while also lightening dark spots and sun damage. It's light weight and absorbs quickly. Just be sure to wear sunscreen daily during use!
Crystal H.
Appeared to work well on the fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead. Works well while gentle enough that my eyes didn't sting if it got in them.
Jaidy G.
109 south madison ave, Spring Valley, NY
This is one of my favorite facial products. To be honest it's a little pricey but it's worth it. It's not harsh at all and it moistures my skin all day. I used this product two times because I ran out of quick. It doesn't need improvement at all i don't breakout as much because of this product.
Cassandra F.
Kalispell, MT
This stuff is magic! I don't have a lot of lines but I have a few smaller ones popping up now so I started being much more diligent about using a repairing serum. This makes the lines look smoother and the skin overall healthier looking.
Shelby Y.
san clemente, CA
just started using this because I needed to find a cheaper alternative to the lancome genefique and i really liked this!!! it helped more in a shorter amount of time then the lancome did! will definitely buy again when i run out
Sara V.
Detroit
This oil is amazing. I use it every morning after I wash my face. The price is a little high but it last you a long time. The formula is very gentle on the face. I bought it at ulta on sale and ended up loving it. I'm On my second bottle. I highly recommend
KS H.
Rome
Although this product is a little expensive it does deliver if you use it twice a day for two or three months along with other moisturiaing and face care products . It does not remove wrinkles but it does keep the wrinkles from being as prominent as they were prior to using the product.
Alex R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eyes and face felt super soft and clean afterwards. It easily and quickly took off all my makeup within one rub! The packaging was a convenient small box, that didn't overestimate its size from the outside. Saying all this it was quite expensive for the amount you got.
ADRIANA A.
Savannah, GA
Wow, is what I can say about this product, even though I don't have as many wrinkles on my face, it got rid of some wrinkles that I have caused by constantly frowning. Love this product
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!